053 Rejects

1saaa

Strategos
why u so mad r something lol only asked u a question lol, you just assuming that ur smarter than me hahah ok mate sound :p n no ones give me a compliment on here befor had to be sure :)
To me it just seemed pretty obvious given the context of my first sentence.

sounds shifty to me, he has plenty of time to read the forums lol
Just a quick reminder that the moment he is out of VM he will probably be getting hammered from all sides. It is easy to say "look at him! He is not willing to get hit when he is going through exams"

Besides prowling the externals takes up much less time than playing grepolis.

I gain nothing by staying in VM apart from a Master’s degree lol. I’m not leaving VM early just cause some newbie is calling me out :D I don’t care if people think I’m hiding, people who know me know the truth and that’s all the matters.

Prowling the external forums is me getting my fix of the game aha, it’s hard to stay away when you’re addictedo_O
I thought you just had a finals week or something. Lol. Good luck in the rest of your exams :)

DeletedUser56389

To me it just seemed pretty obvious given the context of my first sentence.

Just a quick reminder that the moment he is out of VM he will probably be getting hammered from all sides. It is easy to say "look at him! He is not willing to get hit when he is going through exams"

Besides prowling the externals takes up much less time than playing grepolis.

I thought you just had a finals week or something. Lol. Good luck in the rest of your exams :)
you talk abit weird r something- like u have a dictionary stuck to the side of ur head lol but thank u for the compliment happy to take it :p

DeletedUser52308

There is only 1 King in O54 and everyone knows it.

#Erik

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Please I am no king lmao. Kings are in the other teams.
On the other hand I feel as I am at that last episode Games of Thrones.
I am indépendant king of the north and there is the 6 kingdoms lol. About ice-cream , people has exams I believe he did not run, he just had real life obligations ! I love ice-cream in real life and if they offer me ice-cream in-game I take him in no doubts. I saw some honnor from this man in 110.

1saaa

Strategos
Please I am no king lmao. Kings are in the other teams.
On the other hand I feel as I am at that last episode Games of Thrones.
I am indépendant king of the north and there is the 6 kingdoms lol. About ice-cream , people has exams I believe he did not run, he just had real life obligations ! I love ice-cream in real life and if they offer me ice-cream in-game I take him in no doubts. I saw some honnor from this man in 110.

Ranked 4 : - Saboteurs

Of course with the right merger it is possible that a northern king stands up.
Ranked 5 - 6 : ??? + Black Watch

Could be good partners to crown a king in the north
???? merged with you a bit after you posted this. I suppose that would be crowning a king in the north. And, as you said. it was the right merger :)