DeletedUser

Hi all, kinda new the this game and just looking around to see how active my part of the world is.
My noob protection runs out later on today and built me a city of 900 points (soon to be :D)
So kinda looking for a place to call home in O53, any active groupies around i can tag along and help build up? game name: richard666

DeletedUser

Hey Richard! Welcome to Grepolis and the Grepolis forum!

900 points, not bad. Just remember that a built up city won't defend itself when it is fully built, but an army will. Choose to make your polis more defensive or offensive and use it as your starting point to build an empire of your own.

With alliances, check out the top alliances in your ocean. These are the better ones but not necessarily the best. Choose an alliance that is more of a community and has quality players, rather than a quantity of players.

Anyway, best of luck. I'm sure you'll find a sweet alliance soon :p

DeletedUser

lol, pm me ingame if you want some fail tips from a lucky noob XD

DeletedUser

woot, thanks for the fast reply guys! better start my army now i guess :)

DeletedUser

Hey Richard, welcome to O53. I am in the same ocean as you. My best advice is to be active and don't worry so much about points as building your army. If you are strong offensively and defensively, the points will come later. Best of luck to you here.

DeletedUser

Welcome, Richard!

There are many active people in O53, you probably just haven't noticed it yet. I am active, I get on frequently. Send me a message, and we can discuss strategies, what to build, etc.

Thank you