054 - PnP Number 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

054) One look at it you can tell it will be fun. Both Maelstroms, Chaos Brigade, World Wonder Hunters, MAYATOPIA, Marine CORPS, MANOWAR, and Shadows of Faith. It has MRAs, BP trigger happy players, sim players, and tons of experienced players. You can tell that at least some of that list will try to team up again WWH. This ocean will be the main battleground for the best. Whoever conquers this ocean will command the world for a long time. And to brag about its surrounding islands:

View attachment 6578

Unless you can not see this island is right next to 054 and contains many players above rank 200 and also contains the number 1 player (WWH) with some Maelstrom and WWH members sprinkled on it. I also believe this was the first island to have members on it in the game.

View attachment 6579

This island has some people you may recognize:
myheadstone
Channel9
Storarus
and many others

This island is basically controlled by The Rim Team for now... But that does not mean that that will continue. I am predicting that if some of those good players to not go to TRT then they will go to WWH and other players on that island from TRT will follow

Note: This island is below Island 1.

This island is to the side of Island 1 not much to talk about except there are a few players that look familiar.

DeletedUser

You in this penguin? What alliance and what ocean?

Those links are broken by the way.

DeletedUser

Ummm next time you make a PnP, maybe try a bit harder.

DeletedUser31161

i was gonna add more and i will just want to wait till week end