0_0 jfl beats liqs in ranks! Read liqs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you guys actually dont have anything else to say.. always JFL JFL JFL and thats all.. you are all little whining people.

again i would say that maybe it feels like crime to agree with me, you guys will have to agree that yo brought up the JFL topic again.

one more thing, i say TV are still an academy of TL(unofficially) because they have not chosen their own part. difference lies there. i think an alliance called ALpha also did split from AX a while ago. but that was what i would say as a cut off. you see, they never participated in any op with AX but they were their allies. its not the case of TV. you guys are still TL puppets even if you dont admit. being ally is one thing, being puppet is another.

DeletedUser

Are you causing trouble again ank? Based on your logic, it would mean that jfl is NWO's female version of a dog since it does none of the work and yaps a lot.....but it need not be said because EVERYBODY knows this.....

You're not big enough anymore, if NWO asks you to bark, you bark.... If NWO ask you to play dead, well, you play dead. I mean, that is what you think an ally is huh?

i was expecting your comment soon.. well, you form your own defination as you wont give a to my opinion. and i am not wasting time to tell a person like you what i think. lol

i actually have started liking you..lol

i heard that you started to make ls?? please man, i would like to see your wall. as an enemy favor...

DeletedUser12404

one more thing, i say TV are still an academy of TL(unofficially) because they have not chosen their own part. difference lies there. i think an alliance called ALpha also did split from AX a while ago. but that was what i would say as a cut off. you see, they never participated in any op with AX but they were their allies. its not the case of TV. you guys are still TL puppets even if you dont admit. being ally is one thing, being puppet is another.

i could explain to you the difference in paths of TV and TL. i could even tell you what academy means (since you are failing to define it). but there is no sense in try to teach the unteachable. you are bent against knowing/accepting the truth.
but you are right aren't you? TV and TL are going down the same path because we are fighting the same enemies and that makes TV an academy right? so based on that logic, since JW, JFL, NWO and TPx are going down the same paths and fighting the same enemies, who in that family is the main alliance and who are the academies?

DeletedUser

i could explain to you the difference in paths of TV and TL. i could even tell you what academy means (since you are failing to define it). but there is no sense in try to teach the unteachable. you are bent against knowing/accepting the truth.
but you are right aren't you? TV and TL are going down the same path because we are fighting the same enemies and that makes TV an academy right? so based on that logic, since JW, JFL, NWO and TPx are going down the same paths and fighting the same enemies, who in that family is the main alliance and who are the academies?

just try it out buddy.. i think i will understand.. just try..

but beforehand, you should know the difference between the JFL,JW,NWO relationa and TL-TV relation. if you dont know the difference, i am not going to explain you. i dont think i am the right person for that. will keep my mouth shut in this case. but i think your leaders know. you could ask them.

or maybe ask yourself the difference. if you have some common sense, you will figure it out.

DeletedUser11927

but beforehand, you should know the difference between the JFL,JW,NWO relationa and TL-TV relation. if you dont know the difference, i am not going to explain you. i dont think i am the right person for that. will keep my mouth shut in this case. but i think your leaders know. you could ask them.

or maybe ask yourself the difference. if you have some common sense, you will figure it out.

huh?...did you just cop out? you are not the right person to comment on your OWN alliance relationships but you can go yabbering about others? dude.... that is weak.

DeletedUser12404

ask my leaders? who would that be? i'm a co-founder. i would like you to tell me what you think the difference is though. or maybe it would be better if you kept quiet. there is this proverb: better to have people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :p
i guess you're following that logic.

DeletedUser11927

i was expecting your comment soon.. well, you form your own defination as you wont give a to my opinion. and i am not wasting time to tell a person like you what i think. lol

i actually have started liking you..lol

i heard that you started to make ls?? please man, i would like to see your wall. as an enemy favor...

hahahh you know I will comment because you put yourself out there.....

enemies get no favours from me! but if kiwisteve asks me i will send it to him :) I like him... heheheh

DeletedUser

you guys actually dont have anything else to say.. always JFL JFL JFL and thats all.. you are all little whining people.

again i would say that maybe it feels like crime to agree with me, you guys will have to agree that yo brought up the JFL topic again.

How stupid are you exactly? who brought up JFL? you did as usual. We fight the same wars because these alliances declared on us, not the other way around. But we form our own goals. You have no idea what happened and why we declared independece.

All you are is some stupid kid who believes this is a good vs evil story but its not. Im am so sorry i even indulged you and tried conniving you of some actual facts

DeletedUser

coblet brought up this topic. igapolis felt it a crime to admit it but he did. so why dont you?? thats all i have to say.

DeletedUser

hahahh you know I will comment because you put yourself out there.....

enemies get no favours from me! but if kiwisteve asks me i will send it to him :) I like him... heheheh

lol, he asks you?? i will die out laughing.

anyway, you are my best enemy.. i give you that.