1.0 worlds will be upgraded on...: discussion thread

DeletedUser

Please leave your comments and questions about the Update here:

Hello Players and forum goers,

A date has finally been set to implement the 2.0 version on all the existing 1.0 worlds on the en.grepolis.com servers. On December 8th, 2011 all the 1.0 worlds will be updated to version 2.0. This date may be pushed back if technical issues arise.
-Alpha
-Beta
-Gamma
-Delta
-Epsilon
-Zeta
-Eta
-Theta
-Iota
-Kappa
-Psi
-Lambda
-Mu
-Nu
-Xi
-Omicron
-Pi
A complete list of the new 2.0 features can be found here:
Grepowiki: 2.0 features

Please leave your comments and feedback in the following thread

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14768

Agree at least we will have the Hero-worlds and world wonders - Just wanna say
to to Grepolis that this was the worst year playing in Grepolis hope they add something positive in the next year

DeletedUser

InnoGames knows what they're doing, and they know people will keep buying their stuff. They can lie all they want about people wanting it to change, but they would do it anyway.

I hate the change. I quit my 2.0 world partially because 2.0 annoyed the crap out of me. I thought it sucked tremendously. And now I have to change strategies because they want 1.26 to change?

What they're doing is wrong. They should listen to their fanbase and not go for the money. I play in Lambda where I want to keep playing on an equal field to alliances larger than us. When 7 wonders happens we'll be screwed out of a long, fun game and playtime. It won't be fun anymore.

Hey, forum mods, can you please talk to InnoGames for us?

Lugosi

Strategos
Woo action. Least this should liven up the community some more ;) I'm not too bothered about it bt seeing as its quite soon now, it will work out well with my in-game plans.

Abbacus

Phrourach
They might thinkt hat it adds money but they wont be ready for a mass walkout or something when the upgrades come. We will all have to get suedd to it as that will be it. We cant change it but we can certainly put a dent in it by making sure Innogames know we dont want it.

DeletedUser

My question is... will I have to waste a week or 2 in order to conquer the farming cities on my islands? Thats going to be a little hard since half of my cities are naval nukes :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

slobo.c

Strategos
My question is... will I have to waste a week or 2 in order to conquer the farming cities on my islands? Thats going to be a little hard since half of my cities are naval nukes :Angry:

Yes that is a problem now I must get rid of some units to make some land to conquer FV!!!
Boring.....
:supermad:

DeletedUser14613

I have a question.. mybee I missed the ansver, but i'm confussed about one thing;
Do islands that allready belong complitly to one alliance count when 2.0 start or no?? Couse in that case in zeta all alliances allready own at least 4 islands if not more..

DeletedUser

well i had a good run in theta

P.S

does inno have a competition (another company that competes with inno)
if so i think ill switch over

DeletedUser

well if the update is unstoppable i want to ask what is going to change?
one up date ye did in psi ruined it for me
inno changed the attack time displayed for landings to whatever time zone the player was in
the oo's of players i know who play this game all play on servre time as a common time so they can work together with attacks and defending
if u have someone in america and someone in england and another in new zealand it is more beneficial to play off the same time and not be told what time it will land in my time zone
let the players choose what time zone they set and not inno

DeletedUser12667

So now that we have espionage research in place of the demand troops? Will that be automatically researched in the cities I have demand troops researched in?

DeletedUser19043

That's a good point.
Will the espionage be already researched if I have researched Demand Troops?
:pro: NOT SIMCITY!