1 million ABP

• Thread starter Rush the Conqueror
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Congrats to Val. He has reached 1 million ABP in the game I welcome everyone to congratulate Val on this accomplishment. Well done. You are certainly the best omicron has seem keep up the good work

DeletedUser

Congrats! Oh wait, not there yet according to stats and intel. But you know what they say, The bigger they are the harder they fall. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16190

Congrats Val, well done!
BTW thanks for spy report about .Zeus5603a :D

DeletedUser

Wow zodd I can't believe you. Have you reached or are you even close to 1 million ABP? No. But if it was you I would have congratulated you but now you will hear praise from any enemies.

DeletedUser

Congrats, that's a huge chunk of kills. Just curious though, who would you say was responsible to giving you the most kills, what alliance?

DeletedUser

i think you all know the asnwer
i fight whit alpha for a long time i folow them frome ocean 55 to 65 and then in 46 citty by citty island by island i push the front every time i have the chance :)

DeletedUser

@ rush I mean warms, I said congrats. drop dead will ya!

@Val you guys are the ones with big mouths. If you look back at all the forum posts ever made, you will see that there are many thousands more than any Alpha has ever posted. We mainly do not post because you guys just deal in crappy propaganda which you are not very good at. And i think that's what pisses you off more that i don't fall for your bs. I have been posting lately because I needed some CP in a bad way. I figured the easiest way to get it was rile you guys up. Well guess what, IT WORKED.

I think you guys really hate it when you get a taste of your own medicine. I think it pisses you off greatly. And if I can gain one smile out of all of this nonsense, it would be that you guys are constant in your meager means of propaganda and its reverse effects on your ability to see through your bs.

BTW if your so great at following us, why are you not in 57? If your bold enough why dont you pay us a visit some time?

DeletedUser

step by step zod step by step
i still want to se your wall mate if you are nor embarased

DeletedUser

I have been posting lately because I needed some CP in a bad way. I figured the easiest way to get it was rile you guys up.

If that is the case why does stats seem to show that you are given up your northern cities to your allies and moving south? Also what do you need the CP for? Must be all them cities of mine your conquering south 66 is it? Lastly what you just said about Val coming to 57 I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find a post from one of you girls saying the same thing about 56.

DeletedUser

Congrats Val, great work.

Everybody here knows I'm not Rush, but little Zoddy is too hardheaded to see that lol.
He things he knows everything around here, our every move and action, but guess what you're not a genius.

DeletedUser

Yeah why do u keep saying I am warms?