10 IOTA Commandments Vote!

The 10 Commandments....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Here lie those suggestions given forth by the people of Iota for the most pure to follow, always.

Mark thee 10 boxes, and know that those 10 suggestions who capture the hearts with the votes most shall be forthwith named our commandments, sticky'd so they may be known by all.

;) Vote away dears.

DeletedUser

haha ill start loving the mod when she starts loving me, think someone might have posted that one on the wrong thread :p

DeletedUser

I have no idea to what you refer. Everyone knows i love Iota!

DeletedUser13647

ugh, back from a long summer break, why is my old friends all in Evo?

DeletedUser

swept up in the evo craze???

unfortuatly i know the answer but ill let them tell you only fair.

hows the tan?

DeletedUser

What does that matter? the top 10 are needed, not the top 1.

DeletedUser

ugh, back from a long summer break, why is my old friends all in Evo?

Simple. A bunch of guys left us high and dry... Mostly with no warning at all. We fought the big guns alone. We lost. We are now some of the best remaining Brotherhood members in the best alliance on Iota.

That's the story... The truth is, people just wanted to be closer to Jennesis and Lozza :cool:

DeletedUser

I said mostly. We can keep ranting about the inactivity and lack of participation that caused its demise. This just summed it up without having to go into the big shpeel... Pardon my being vague.

Lord knows we talked about it on these forums enough.

DeletedUser

I said mostly. We can keep ranting about the inactivity and lack of participation that caused its demise. This just summed it up without having to go into the big shpeel... Pardon my being vague.

Lord knows we talked about it on these forums enough.

Cheers

DeletedUser

There is a 3 way tie for the last places in the commandments.

So, As evolution have 2 of these commandments attributed to them, i have a quick fix. Evolution must chose either:

1) Thou shall not use Evolution's name in vain

or

2) Thou shall always build cities to Evolution's specifications

We can do this via you guys voting and getting back to me ASAP or i can make a quick public vote which other alliances have the opportunity to vote on.

DeletedUser

As much as i like building to evo city specs as i have about 20 citys that dont have FT, i think it would be fair to put to a public vote