16 People !!!

DeletedUser

yeah odd.. that many people looking..

I suspect some people looking are yahoo/google bots... to index the search results etc.

DeletedUser15946

I am sorry for being quiet, but I prefer not to talk with myself in public.

DeletedUser

well why not talk to yourself in public,I do it when alone but sometimes do it outside also,people dont look me weird cause probably they think I am with those new phones speaking in microphone or however is it called..

DeletedUser

now there are 26 people viewing Eta!!!

maybe there are so many coz a great deal of time needs to be invested to understand rockys. (or not!)

DeletedUser

now there are 26 people viewing Eta!!!

maybe there are so many coz a great deal of time needs to be invested to understand rockys. (or not!)

TBH mate u wonder why we think u have a problem with us!! here again no reason no provacation and you are trying to wind up a memeber of CR

maybe you should stop trying to provoke people!! in allaince so close to you and then hide behind your allaince!! one day your going to do it and your find it digs you into a hole that YOU CANT get out off !!

nothing usefull to say be quite

DeletedUser

Is it true stats,I found that hard to believe considering ETA externals are not bringing any news or too much info lately.
How many did look at it when JNC and Lefty had those arguments in those ancient times,like 200 people viewing!?anyone remember?
(Could be many had no clue of externals even existing so that is the reason for having so many people looking at ETA externals lately).

DeletedUser13605

the forums are less nasty now...much more entertaining.

DeletedUser

does anybody have any info on what happens when the world wonders are completed, does the world restart or does it close down, in reality it seems like innogames is trying to shut down grepolis bit by bit

Last edited by a moderator: