16 People !!!

DeletedUser

I log in at 1:22 am usa time and there are 16 people viewing the eta forums lol i love it. Someone needs to update all the wars, because the new wars and the wonder "thing" are producing some activaty lol

DeletedUser

I really would do a screen shot but I can't be asked. But 36 people is viewing Eta at this precise moment. :)

because they are reading your story of the Rise and fall of The Elite!...... ever think about writing books?

DeletedUser

I played Eta for a while and I always keep up with my old worlds. You nailed that on the head i was one of the viewers and I was reading Rise and Fall of The Elite. It is cool to see how your old alliance rose to power.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I played Eta for a while and I always keep up with my old worlds. You nailed that on the head i was one of the viewers and I was reading Rise and Fall of The Elite. It is cool to see how your old alliance rose to power.

Stay in Tune, next weekend I will release part 2 :p Thanks for reading.

@Whateverr - Not really, too busy to do that lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15946

Or some are cheering to see war with CR-BA? No cheerleaders, we are all man, and if we do it, we will do it as man. But we won't be doing it.

DeletedUser

i always enjoy reading the things you post JNC. You always do a good job giving facts and supporting your positions.

DeletedUser15946

He knows with the words... long time in Eta makes you skilled in many things

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.
At this moment we are 19 persons in ETA world.......wow !!!!!!
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

nothing new on externals but 13 people looking at ETA externals,probably wondering why the hell are they looking at it when no new posts since like yesterday..