16 Slinger Kills CS

DeletedUser

I gotta say I am in awe of these two siege breaks...how does one get to that level, pure class and tactical genius very impressive! I once killed a bir with 6 LS, should I post it here, its hilarious lol....

I heard tell that you can kill them with mind waves and need no troops :eek:

DeletedUser35496

I heard tell that you can kill them with mind waves and need no troops :eek:

Ah the old jedi grepo trick, its hard to do but if you sit back as a founder and let your team kill everyone without you moving a troop...welcome to the PMB method...but if you fail....KICKED BABY!

DeletedUser

Ah the old jedi grepo trick, its hard to do but if you sit back as a founder and let your team kill everyone without you moving a troop...welcome to the PMB method...but if you fail....KICKED BABY!

An amazing thing just happened: as I read the first sentence, I thought, "sounds like SHUSH from Caly" = ding ding ding we have a winner!

01-22-13b.jpg

DeletedUser35496

An amazing thing just happened: as I read the first sentence, I thought, "sounds like SHUSH from Caly" = ding ding ding we have a winner!

01-22-13b.jpg

I am soooo hungry now, you sure know how to defeat me lol.....

DeletedUser35496

01-22-13b.jpg

Sorry to upset a grepo legend, how funny is that "A grepo legend" , LennyLeonard is by a bigtime the greatest ever grepo player!

DeletedUser35496

Just looking to check, are we know lifelong arch enemies...