Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Fishing

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

Hello everyone! We're back and it is time for you to voice your opinion on which developments you want to see in game! You will be voting on the idea you favor the most.

Thank you to everyone who submits and discusses these ideas, they do have an impact on the community and the game as a whole. Hopefully we will see some of these implemented in the game soon.

November Developments are as follows:

Read the rules! :eek:
Development Poll Rules:​

• This poll will be for a which one you would like to see in the game.
  • Your decision will be hidden.
  • All votes are final.
  • Voters may only vote once.
  • In a result of a tie, neither ideas will be passed. They will be eligible for re-vote at a later date.
  • Two developments will be up for voting, only one may pass each month.

The development poll will be open for two weeks (14 Days).

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser31385

Just a question, when will the ones that are in the suggestions thread be voted on?

DeletedUser

judging by how long these have been around, sometime late next year ;)

DeletedUser

I like the fishing idea, but not happy with how the specific details. Both excellent concepts, but in the end... the Gold Tracker is what I always wanted & way over due.

Btw is this official or just hoping these will be reviewed by Grepolis developers?

DeletedUser

it's official, though not 100% chance that it will happen.

DeletedUser29066

I voted for Fishing for 2 reasons:

1. It benefits everyone, not just gold users. If gold users want to keep track of their spending they can always set up a simple spreadsheet or use a sheet of paper.

2. It reminds me of Age of Empires, which I wasted much of my life playing in my younger days. Now I waste it on Grep instead.

DeletedUser31385

I voted fishing too, dont like premium only benefits.

DeletedUser33530

I think the gold tracking would be very useful and is overall the best idea but fishing could benefit ALL players so I had to vote for fishing. My cod brethren may never forgive me though.

DeletedUser

I voted fishing too, dont like premium only benefits.

It's hardly a "premium only benefit" lol.... if you don't use gold you don't have the issue.
besides, why all the hate for people who buy gold, without them the silly little nubs without any gold running around crying about losing wouldn't have a game to play. I have met amazing players who simply never bought gold, but I've never met a good player who whined about gold use.

DeletedUser33530

Well firstly I love all gold users for keeping this game free for the rest of us. So shout out to them.
Second, read my previous post if you really want to know what I think I'm not explaining it further :p

DeletedUser

sounds good, and in return I won't call you a nub for a whole week.

DeletedUser31385

We were all nubs at one point. Anyways, both are good ideas.

DeletedUser

No worries fig. Chalna buys loadsa gold really, but I haven't seen him fish. Not once ;)

DeletedUser42857

So many good ideas over the last 6-12 months and they manage to find two to vote on..

Meh..

DeletedUser33530

So many good ideas over the last 6-12 months and they manage to find two to vote on..

Meh..
Pretty sure they can only hold a vote for two at a time. I believe what took this vote so long to come out was inno ignoring us and pebble having to go through so many awesome ideas.

DeletedUser31385

I think it is 2 at a time. There are a lot of good ones, lets pass more!

DeletedUser8396

I think it is 2 at a time. There are a lot of good ones, lets pass more!

No. If we do more than 2 or three then we'll eventually run out and have that long gap between votes again. We now have enough ideas to last a decent while and they'll go to vote depending on your suggestions or which is most developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.