1rst Toast Report®!

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello! And welcome to the…. Toast Report®! Today we will be discussing the players and alliances on lambda, sounds a lot like llama, coincidence? Right now some major heat with the Penguinz and the Narwhals. How long will this heat last? Until the ice melts probably. Right now anyone has a shot at being 1rst ranked alliance. Even my amazing superb spectacular alliance has a chance to go from 6 to 1. Some other things are going on, like alliances not actually attacking each other and yet sending hate letters like this one:
“your just like the princess and the frog, you have a relationship with a toast then you turn into an U.G.L.Y woman toast which poops on its toasty BUTT!” from what I remember U.G.L.Y stands for U Got Lotsa Yam. Stop insulting the yams people!
And now I’m turning it over to spqp for a report on the players.

#1, Dead Eyed Suburbanite seems to think that if he boosts up his Senate instead of resources he'll be loved like tiger woods. Though it's not true, he'll probably be building his academy right now as we speak. What's gonna happen when some angry villagers kill all his gasping 6 troops in a farming village. What do you think he'll fall to, #67 or farther down? Maybe he’ll go to far down and burn up at the earths center. On another subject, Jarp is fighting everybody, making so many Premade wars! He's already had 5 whats that going to escalate to, #768? Well thats all for today folks. Back to you toasty.

Thanks you spqp, would ya look at that! I’m to lazy to keep typing! See ya next time folks!

Credits:
The Great Toast: The Great Toast
The guy who is not The Great Toast: spqp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More active zpamz0rs in Lambda? Good. Though that particular one looks a bit toasted to me, hu? xD

DeletedUser

guys.. you are seriously toasted.
keep it up, both of you (and whoever)