2.0 Farm System

DeletedUser15100

Yesterday I was farming all day and after 00:00 I thought that its a new day and i farmed for 1 hour until 1:00AM.

I went to sleep, there was no problems with my farms. 9 hours later, I woke up to farm (new day) and none of my farms wont let me. It says the maximum demand has been reached!! How!!! I only just woke up and its a new day.

I think this is a bug.

I use GMT+0 Time Zone

DeletedUser17209

I've got the same problem, farmed all day yesterday and farmed for about 5 hours today and now have reached maximum resources. Wouldd understand but 1 farm is level 5 and others are level 3 so surely I should still be able to farm the lower ones a bit longer.
I'm on GMT+1.

DeletedUser17465

i got the same problem on one island, but not the other and they have been resourced the same amount the last few days.

the only thing i can see that is different is the island where all my limits have been reached with the resources have more than one player on. it's almost as though all the players combined have reached the limit instead of an idividual limit for each player.

cheers
ace-1d:)

DeletedUser

You resource allotment is for a 24 hour period. This period starts when you gather the first resource. Server time is immaterial. The 12,500 limit is the same no matter the level of the village. The larger the village, the more resources you get per click, the faster you will reach the limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17209

Which is why I can't understand it, I have maxed out a level 3 farm in the same number of demands and loots as a level 5 farm. I always do the same from each farm at the same time to keep it simpler.

DeletedUser17465

You resource allotment is for a 24 hour period. This period starts when you gather the first resource. Server time is immaterial. The 12,500 limit is the same no matter the level of the village. The larger the village, the more resources you get per click, the faster you will reach the limit.

that is what i have read also.

however...

most of my farms are still level 3, which give me 28 resources every 5 mins.

28*12 = 336 (per hour)
336*24 = 8064 (per 24 hour)

8064 and that is if i collect every 5mins for a 24hour period (which i dont). so, that is well below the 12500 even if i allow for the odd loot instead of demand.

unless i have worked it out wrong?!?

cheers
ace-1d:)

p.s i have 1 farm at level 4 and it reached my limit at the same time as all the level 3 farms. surely it should have reached it before the others?

DeletedUser

28 per resource*12 clicks per hour*3 types of resources=1,008 resources per farm at level 3.

So you will achieve the maximum in about 12.4 hours, if you click every 5 minutes for that entire period.

DeletedUser17573

Sounds like a fair system to "limit" the farming - but how do I see when the "timer" is up ?

As it is now I have to check every 10 min to see if the timer has been reset.

See you on the Battlefield.
Uranius,

EDIT:

Also, how do I see what farm has reached the limit or not - have 3 cities now and can just about remeber all the farms - maybe a different color when on "cool-down".

U.

DeletedUser15100

Ok, I have a few Questions I would like to ask and would appreciate answered correctly :p

- When you have demanded all the resources from your farm (12.5k), It will stop you from farming. The Question is, how long will it stop you from farming and how long will you be able to farm again ?

- If one farm on one island is run out of resources (12.5k), Does that mean all the farms on the Island will stop you from demanding ?

- Also, when demanding resources from the farms, does it take time to update or is the update instant as soon as you demand the resources ?, I ask this because you could demand over 12.5k resources for one city until the game updates and your farm will stop you from farming it.

Have fun answering my 3 Questions :p

DeletedUser

1. The reset occurs 24 hours after the first click to gather resources.

2. No

3. The limit is not per city, it is per farm. Whether the update is real time or on the 6 minute schedule I do not know.

There all the incorrect answers you wanted, because after all that is the purpose of this forum, to provide you with misinformation. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15100

So as long as you don't farm the max (12.5k) resources in your farm in 24 hours, you wont get stopped for farming for another 24 hours.

So really just farm up to 11.5k of resources in stead per farm for ever 24 hours and you wont get stopped for demanding the max resources :p

DeletedUser

Looks like something went wrong. Everybody has the same problem suddenly. Rollback?

DeletedUser17209

This thread was started today from the date on the first post, so could be a large scale problem as several people in my alliance are having same problem now aswell.
It doesn't seem to matter what level farms they are they aremaxing out at the same time where as lower level farms should take longer to max out.

DeletedUser15100

This thread was started today from the date on the first post, so could be a large scale problem as several people in my alliance are having same problem now aswell.
It doesn't seem to matter what level farms they are they aremaxing out at the same time where as lower level farms should take longer to max out.

True!

We should have some sort of warning saying : you have almost demanding the max resources, do you want to continue ?

And that warning message will just be good, because we know how close we are to 12.5k.

DeletedUser

OK. My messages in the other thread looks like invisible so I copy them here.

This daily limit looks buggish. Managed to reach a few hours ago, and nothing changes. There are some signs showing this is not normal.
- I always demand ALL the farming villages. And there remained 3, and 2, and 1 to demand after each round. The last one let me to demand for 4 hours. That difference is impossible compared to the other villages.
- I started yesterday at about 2, and farmed continuously until midnight. Pushed the 10 hours button then, went to sleep and continued after. Reached the limit at about 2 and can not farm the villages since then. The question is if there is a daybreak. If not, this is not normal, because the period from 2 to 6 was active yesterday, should have been substracted from my output until now but was't. If there is a daybreak, then when is it? Time is passing, if the daybreak is at 7, then it is only 9 hours gameplay that reached the limit. With 7 farms, at level 3-4? Impossible with the values you sayed. And as time is going, the amount is reducing. Most likely was it that the daybreak was around 2 pm, and my whole 24 hour production was over the limit. Ok, but then it's another day now! Why am I not switched back? Is it a punishment or something? Should not I have to be noted about? Either way, this thing is not working correctly.
- I have level 3 and 4 farms. Some of them have been on that level for days. The difference is 64/56 which is about 14%. I pushed the 10 hours demand so it is 14 hours gameplay which may have caused the problem. If everything worked correctly the difference between the appearance of the problem on the level 3 and 4 farms should have been MORE THAN TWO HOURS. Not ten minutes.

OK, so you moved the bug report to the questions, but it still remains a bug report ;)

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem...

It started about 21:00pm UTC +1...When it started I was able to demand from 2 farms, then it went down to just one on the next go around. I demand from my farms equally and all but one are at the same level. So how can 4 farms reach a limit when they are at the same level as one I was still able to demand from. The other farm I was able to demand from is a level higher than the other 5, this one I am still able to demand from for now.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a few Questions I would like to ask and would appreciate answered correctly :p

- When you have demanded all the resources from your farm (12.5k), It will stop you from farming. The Question is, how long will it stop you from farming and how long will you be able to farm again ?

- If one farm on one island is run out of resources (12.5k), Does that mean all the farms on the Island will stop you from demanding ?

- Also, when demanding resources from the farms, does it take time to update or is the update instant as soon as you demand the resources ?, I ask this because you could demand over 12.5k resources for one city until the game updates and your farm will stop you from farming it.

Have fun answering my 3 Questions :p
Here's what happened to me today. I have 7 farms at my island, and six of them are at level 4 and one at lvl 3. And once I had that message from one farming village they all stopped giving me resources, even that one in lvl 3.

Which is practically impossible because if I demand resources from those villages at the same time how on earth it's possible to get the limit full from that smaller one at the same time with the others..?

Or maybe I'm just stupid :D

DeletedUser

We are all having the problem for the first time at the same time? I think something is wrong. There is no way I've hit 12K in the last 24 hours...more like 5-6K.