Inactive Topic 2.04 Inbox/Forum Page change Suggestion

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

Proposal
1) My proposal to make the click on messages button/ or forum tab take you back to the page you were on and not page 1.

2) Also make the forum pages navigable by textbox entry

Reason
Now in 2.0, because we don't have tabbed browsing, everytime you goto a message/alliance forum thread. You can't go back. You have to click on messages again or click on the forum tab.

Example: I was reading a PM on page 10 of my inbox, now I want to read the next message.. what do I do- I click on messages, type 10 in the box, click search and then look for my PM again.

Example2: The archives forum tab has got 150 pages, I goto page 35 (after TONS OF CLICKING) then I read a thread, WHAT? now I click archives again I have to go back to page 1 and start all over again? Do the devs want us to break our computer monitors in anger?

Details

Suggestion1: Both messages and Alliance forum tabs, should go back to last page when you have to click the tab (OR introduce a go back button).

Suggestion 2: Add a textbox to navigate forum pages when you have tons of pages in your Forum tab.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
None.

PLEASE GUYS SUPPORT THIS and get it under way, reading and browsing inbox is hell this way.

DeletedUser2795

I like it, it would definitely help with browsing forums/messages

DeletedUser

i definitely support this, it's awkward without the tabbed browsing and this will ease the pain a bit.

DeletedUser

I agree with this
but, my archive isn't that long, Serbs don't spam that much :p (I am a rare exception)