25 2 Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As many of you on the forum already probably know, 25 2 life has recently quit. Originally his intentions were to delete the account, but I was able to talk with him and we agreed that he'll let another person take over his account only if I find a player before the vacation mode is up. So yes, this account is up for taking over (not conquering of course). I will be in charge of the process of finding someone worthy of taking over the account.

First of all, the terms of agreement:

1) You must be an active player on at least 3 hours a day.
2) You must be able to afford keeping all 5 premium features running indefinetely (yes, that means you must be a premium player and wield a credit card)
3) You must not let the account fall below rank 15 in world rankings and below rank 12 in BPa rankings.
4) You must be at least 18 years old.
5) If you already own an account on Alpha, you must delete your previous account and submit a support ticket about the transfer.
6) Talking to me for the first while in game is mandatory so I will know that the person who took over the account is active and I hadn't made a mistake.
7) You must provide proof of anything if asked.
8) Everything must be done according to Grepolis rules.

Things that will increase your chances of being chosen to be the wielder of the account:

1) Being a player on world Alpha that is in the top 100 world rankings and in top 50 BPa (if your forum name and the player's name don't match, I might have to message you in game to make sure you ain't lying).
2) Being a player on another world that is in the top 100 world rankings and in top 50 BPa. (if your forum name and the player's name don't match, I might have to message you in game to make sure you ain't lying)
3) If you are playing Tribal-Wars on a world older than W41, you are in the top 100 and top 50 ODA.
4) If you are in the top 50 players in TW-shadow.
5) Fluent use of standard English.

If you are interested and you agree with the terms and agreements, please pm me via forum. Present your name, age and the evidence you can provide of being a good replacement for the previous owner. Essay style / point form will do fine.

Account: 25 2 Life
Tribe: TW-shadow
BPa rank: 3 at 162692

The decision will be made on August 7th, 12:00am server time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Multiple accounts in one world are prohibited (as I believe was stated in the post). Otherwise I see little wrong in what you have posted.

Locked to prevent spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.