list....yes
cleared..yes done it
different..no..only this 1, no other available to me right now
connection..again no, only this connection available to me right now
version?..playing on laptop
browser..Google chrome..up to date, just checked
"edit" tried internet explorer..latest version for a minute, no difference
overview...
I took a 2nd city yesterday, and just after I scrolled to it, a tutorial quest award arrived..think it was build warehouse to level 10, since then 2nd city on normal island has received only 2 quests

to clarify..i mean island quests, not tutorial quests

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36085

The tutorial quests are not per city, they are per player. And to get another tutorial quest you have to complete some of those you already have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tutorial quests are not per city, they are per player.

i know this..what i mean is.my warehouse was level 20 anyway, but after i got 2nd city, i received that reward from tutorial, and since then
not getting quests
on 1st city, i never received that tutorial quest..wondering is it a glitch and that is why no quests

DeletedUser36085

i know this..what i mean is.my warehouse was level 20 anyway, but after i got 2nd city, i received that reward from tutorial, and since then
not getting quests
on 1st city, i never received that tutorial quest..wondering is it a glitch and that is why no quests
Happened to me once in Ialysos, only with the first city, but got solved after a bit of time.

These quests do that sometimes. You can wait or you can submit a support ticket.

DeletedUser44856

Just to confirm, the 2nd city is on a different island to your 1st?

I also do know that quests become less frequent the more you grow, unsure of actual point-to-time ratio (I have seen it somewhere). But this could also be an explanation.

DeletedUser

ok..for now matter seems to be resolved..quests appearing regularly now
going to wait 24h and if all ok, will come back and tell you closed