3 Way Thebes ~ War for the core

DeletedUser

Not sure what was unclear but you seemed to be stating that you lost your offense on apo the day before he went MIA and that is why your alliance was unable to take a city from him in a 3 day span. I was pointing out that you are not the only active player in your alliance.

Right now I getcha

We were unaware that he had gone MIA until the last, say 10-12 hours before he disappeared. I think you will findwe were all gearing up to start colonizing when all of a sudden our attacks were being dis-allowed.

Anyway. Itll make our lives easier without him and hopefully some of your guys will run out of money soon so they cant gold 855 horses to break seiges!

DeletedUser

Sorry, But I don't really see the need to post this in the forum?

Not unless players are really interested what is going on in other alliances.
If there not in the alliances your talking about.

But instead of typing all of that. Why didn't you just post the Intel Links ?

Probably because this thread is a discussion about war for the core? I would say my info is relevant.

I don't post intel links because I don't know, and have no intention of learning, how to display them in here. Either take my word for it with me being in one of the alliances fighting in the core or check yourself.

DeletedUser

These are the alliances in the war for the core...sry :eek:

Errrmm mate, I hate to break it down for you, but RA is in the core. They have cities in O55, and are sandwiched by many of these alliances too ^

My reference? Check DW's paper, RA is included there.

DeletedUser25249

Care factor = um zero, you think im gonna do a every alliance analysis pfft

DeletedUser

RA is in ocean 55 which is the core.

@kdaroks- did you just say pfft?

DeletedUser

All I'll say is:

If DT doesn't stop feeding the Ruthies DBP, the rest of the top 12 is going to have a really hard time keeping up with them. I bet they are sitting on almost double the slots of any alliance right now, especially Fadiga.

People don't seem to understand that in wars between top alliances, high ABP almost always means your enemies have even higher DBP. So unless your enemies quit playing, then they are winning and you'll run into a slot bottleneck long before they do. Slots matter more than ABP in this game. Unless, as I said before, the player quits and doesn't hand over the account.

DeletedUser

keep fighting then boss. Us out here on the rim love the easy CQ's ;) I mean RA and RH is kind of a pushover. Seems like they are recruiting hoping somebody will go IA and they can get some free cities out of it. I know they got a lot going on in the core or else RA wouldn't have the top DBP in the game. I said it before... If you get hit daily from all angles and stick around it says a lot about leadership.

DeletedUser

Care factor = um zero, you think im gonna do a every alliance analysis pfft

No. You started a thread about the war in the core, so you should've included the major alliances involved.

DeletedUser25249

No. You started a thread about the war in the core, so you should've included the major alliances involved.
Yes fair enough, but then their would be a few more alliances to add to the list, i just wanted a simple run down.
Also as you said i started the thread my rules :)

DeletedUser25249

Did someone just try and run an op on me?

lol i think i opped you guys instead ls and syndicate just got burned by lil ol me