Discussion 30% more resource on June 20th! :D

Thrillology

Phrourach
This feels like a birthday gift since June 20th is coincidentally my birthdate. :p
Anyways, another event coming! Why do we have a lot of events in the summer? Is it for fun? :eek: :pro:
It's great that we have it and it's fun.

DeletedUser

Yep I'm still around Thrillology, bummer eh? Haha. Anyways as for 30% more resources on the 20th who could hate that? All I can say is sweet.

Thrillology

Phrourach
It's wonderful that you're still around.
Sweet candy. :D

Speaking of candy, I wonder if Grepolis will add some eye candy to the graphics for fast computers. :O

DeletedUser

Make sure you have Merchant and Hera's bonus too, for epic mining!

DeletedUser

Is it 20% on base resources, or 20% on total resources?? For example if im producing 200 wood do i get 40 extra, or if im producing 200 wood, plus 60 for the merchant bonus ( to make 260) do i get 52 extra?? I would like to know and im to lazy to look it up. If you tell me i will +rep :p

DeletedUser

I'm assuming it would be 100% base resource, + 30% event bonus, + 30% Merchant, + 50% Hera Bonus, equaling 210% total resources, rather than a multiplyer, which would make it (((1 x 1.3) x 1.3) x 1.5), which would give you 253.5% total resources.

I'll look into it for you, but I think I'm right. =/

Edit: Asked Chris and Sapph, and they agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool thanks Kanga, +rep as promised. I was just interested to learn how it works.

DeletedUser

Well,

Another thanks from me too Kanga, as I too wasn't knowing the same !