4k Cities

DeletedUser

When you start a world, conquering a 4k city is a good idea ah?

DeletedUser

Yes, I did. In world Alpha. I conquered numerous of cities.

DeletedUser

You colonized 1 city and conquered 1 city in Pi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4k cities are a good size for a first conquest, you're current city should also be around that size as well. It will most likely be nearing conquest, and you will be able to use it well for a third city when you go for one.

DeletedUser

I wasn't taking the world seriously. I use to log in 1 hour a day until Mu came out. Never really read the guides , didn't know how the play the game. Didn't try to learn.

DeletedUser4013

When you start a world, conquering a 4k city is a good idea ah?

I would say that 4K is a good size if you're just starting to play the game. However, if you've played a world or two, 6K is a better size as that city should be built up and have conquest researched.

DeletedUser8969

depends on the age of the world. if you are in a good alliance and in a fairly safe spot you can got directly for conquest and reach it somewhere between 4k and 5k in pts.

most cities will likely be smaller than yourself so a 4k city would be a very nice city indeed.

i think my first city on xi was a 2k city or so. depends on how slow you are whether a 4k city is good or a 6k city. when i did my first conquest there weren't any 6k cities.