4TRESS PnP 4TRESS vs 4TRESS

DeletedUser

I come here today to bring sad news as of today 4TRESS RED leaders have decided it is time to part ways with the noob turtles that recide in 4TRESS Black. Such leaders like rainerli alless semla (wizz.ord) and kmoz have done nothing but turtle up for the last 5 months and pick on smaller alliances such as Eudoxia Elite.

Today I asphai templar leader of 4TRESS red invite our brothers GREEN and BLUE to come fight with us against our oppressive mother Semla.

Other reasons for this war are.

1. Red: what is our strategy against Shadows Falls?
Black council: we turtle up hopefully they stop attacking.
Red:?

sea-turtle-wall-decal.jpg

Our impenetrable defenses (facepalm)

2. Red:Why are we attacking such small alliances and beating small players into Green instead of attacking our true enemies?
Black council: If we don't attack they won't attack now be quiet before the other members hear us.
Red:?

trench.jpg

The enemy can't find us in here (double facepalm)

We bid you farewell dear oppressive our time is nigh! Huzzah Huzzan for victory

sara1.jpg

If we hide behind biremes we will win the war (triple facepalm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work there, but I feel this PnP lacks in biremes... maybe the lads and lasses over at 4TRESS black could spare a few thousand to protect this; no doubt, from evil, mindless aggressors.

DeletedUser

Oh trust me they have plenty,around 50 to 60k Biremes in total , so we in Red have a lot of work cut out for us so wish us luck.

DeletedUser23812

dont worry maratto! We have the weapon to stop your lying propaganda!!!

Turtle-Gun-29936.jpg

DeletedUser

dont worry maratto! We have the weapon to stop your lying propaganda!!!

View attachment 5652

You accuse me of being someone I'm not without any proof. So listen if you are to immature to accept the fact that we of the red wants nothing more to do with you go bark someone elses tree.

DeletedUser

LOL REALLY

your going offensive?

If you need some tips on how to attack send me a PM. Since your a 600k player and i have more ABP then you do at 200k

DeletedUser

Wow.. I really talk up a tempest in a teapot don't I !!!

Dude, you seriously need to get a life..

In two years of playing grep this is by far the most ridiculous and incredulous post I have seen yet... so well done, you're # 1 at accomplishing that ! :) Enjoy that... and maybe print it out for your bedroom wall if it helps you get through the night

cheers
Apshai

DeletedUser

LOL REALLY

your going offensive?

If you need some tips on how to attack send me a PM. Since your a 600k player and i have more ABP then you do at 200k

So now you understand the gravity of the situation BangBros? Stack biremes and run festivals. This is their ultimate tactic. O and their plan of growth = let's make 3 branches and eat the inactives. But no longer will we sit while being eaten, just like optimus prime today we take the fight to them!

Wow.. I really talk up a tempest in a teapot don't I !!!

Dude, you seriously need to get a life..

In two years of playing grep this is by far the most ridiculous and incredulous post I have seen yet... so well done, you're # 1 at accomplishing that ! :) Enjoy that... and maybe print it out for your bedroom wall if it helps you get through the night

cheers
Apshai

And it is truly sad how low you are willing to go crafting a fake account to bury me in the ground? I expect more even from the Black council, all diplomatic lines are open RED still stands for independence help us brothers help us.

PS. I'm sorry I'm such a bad attacker Bang but all they taught me in 4TRESS is how to defend myself.

DeletedUser

Bangbros, why don't you go suicide some troop nukes into biremes like usual when you fail taking a city from us and then get banned for the stupid names you give your cities.

DeletedUser

Bangbros, why don't you go suicide some troop nukes into biremes like usual when you fail taking a city from us and then get banned for the stupid names you give your cities.

And this is exactly what I have been warning you my brothers, The greatest ally of 4TRESS another turtle tactic team but my respects for them, they have been winning the war against Olympus and have some great players. If only they had better allies sad 4TRESS Black can not help besides by stacking your cities with thousands of bireme. Is that not true Semla? Those 15000 biremes you have traveling 24/7 across the world? Sad.

DeletedUser

The funny part of this is im attacking players bigger then me who are all turtles up and i still get u in revolt then send a fake cs to die while others are taking your cities.

Its called tactics. maybe you should learn some

Last i checked this is a war game and not a sim city game like you all are playing, Lets go 95 percent defense and wait to be attacked. This is sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun

DeletedUser

Taking our cities? Last I checked we have taken about 300 cities from Olympus Returns while Chrome Angels has maybe taken 40 from us in the same time period. I like that ratio, especially when we are at war with 2 top 5 alliances at the same time and have cleared OR completely out of O62 and O63 with most of their North O64 players now on permanent VM because they know they are next.

I should learn tactics? Considering I've taken almost 30 cities from OR since the war started and lost 0 I think I'm doing just fine with my current strategy.

Who is 95% defense? Last I checked, I was #11 attacker in Psi and rising every month. As an alliance, Wargasm has essentially the same attack bp as the newly formed ORCA (former Chrome Angles). How about Chrome Angles, Olympus Returns, and The Macedonians all just merging into ORCA with all these branches to build their wonders in the coming months, sounds kind of like Sim city to me?

DeletedUser

Looks like Psi may still have a little tiny bit of life in it :)

DeletedUser

The funny part of this is im attacking players bigger then me who are all turtles up and i still get u in revolt then send a fake cs to die while others are taking your cities.

Its called tactics. maybe you should learn some

Last i checked this is a war game and not a sim city game like you all are playing, Lets go 95 percent defense and wait to be attacked. This is sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun

Surprisingly, you have quite a good point here, at least in a general sense.

The mega-turtles in some alliances here aren't even that good with stacking defense, I can recall a recent OP where cities were captured off rainerli from 4TRESS, in O44 of all places (where they pile it up like imbeciles), and there was a period of 6-8 hours afterwards where support just kept coming in. Some even cast chariots or sent more supports an hour after I captured the city... lol

This doesn't even brush up on the subject of 4TRESS and friends recruiting smaller players under attack from SF, FS, or other alliances and placing defense in their cities. If anyone thinks this world is dead now, wait until aggressive alliances like the above mentioned disappear and stackers like 4T remain. The tactics employed by these turtles require no skill, and will sooner or later come back in the form of karma.

DeletedUser

I think anyone with any shred of experience would agree with Horus god of vengeance. But even more surprisingly is the fact that the most nooby play comes from these very alliances top players. Most of these members have no idea how to play the game besides with the use of the best tactic ever. By spending their whole salary to gold whore and stack cities with defense troops.

I could name these members but I know they won't show their faces around the EXT's. The best players that 4TRESS had defected and formed Free Spirits. These are the only members that were ever worth it in 4TRESS.

I have no knowledge of Wargasm but of course they share the same tactics as 4TRESS the only difference is that their enemies are weaker or less organized then 4TRESS enemies which makes them produce better results.

DeletedUser

Who is 95% defense? Last I checked, I was #11 attacker in Psi and rising every month. As an alliance, Wargasm has essentially the same attack bp as the newly formed ORCA (former Chrome Angles). How about Chrome Angles, Olympus Returns, and The Macedonians all just merging into ORCA with all these branches to build their wonders in the coming months, sounds kind of like Sim city to me?

He wasn't referring to you personally and you knew that when he said it.... You are saying there arent people in your alliance that are 95% defense come on we both know better than that. Take a look at the DBP rankings those guys wouldnt be that high if they werent 95% defense and they are supporting others so getting even less BP than they should...

As for you other comment about all joining together this coming from someone who has how many branches lets see here Wargasm that's one The Chosen thats 2 2ble Wargasm thats 3 and 3ple Wargasm thats 4 alliances and you are gunna complain about us having the same.... We are trying to even the playing field that YOU GUYS SET.

Oh and lets not forget this We took 12 cities from you in one op and what happens oh the leader of all the 4tress comes over and has to do what exactly maybe i should add all the 4tress up with you guys too, that is unless you can explain his presence there with a good explanation remember he didn't go into just one of u he went into 2 diff alliances of yours. Bangbros is an attacker why would you try to come down on him as a fellow attacker there are to few attackers here as it is.

p.s. I have been busy the last month and you will be behind me in ABP by this time next month lol :p

DeletedUser

Wargasm players calling other alliances simmers is extremely rich. They should rename themselves to 'Simgasm.'

DeletedUser25566

Wargasm players calling other alliances simmers is extremely rich. They should rename themselves to 'Simgasm.'

Really were sim players, from what i see we are number 2 in the world in DBP and # 3 in the world in ABP.

If that is sim playing than what do you have to say for the alliances that are below us. I think some of them may have posted many comments in here about how awesome they are.

Anyways this is a pretty enjoyable bit of reading. By the way, Horus, who exactly are you in Psi?

DeletedUser

Really were sim players, from what i see we are number 2 in the world in DBP and # 3 in the world in ABP.

Just a quick correction your number 5 in ABP. And that's below every other major alliance, just saying :).

DeletedUser25566

Just a quick correction your number 5 in ABP. And that's below every other major alliance, just saying :).

Yea sorry typo. I can deal with 5 in ABP and 2 in DBP. Anyways should be a fun rest of the world.