A +3 speed (world and unit) world.

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So the last 3 worlds were all slow (Unit or world speed wise). The last (+3 speed world) was Delphi but it had revolt in it. So when a +3 speed world with conquest come?

DeletedUser

Pi's unit speed is 1.57.

Also, you shouldn't be making threads about world settings. They'll come when they come.

DeletedUser

try Kappa, I believe it is still open, and life is much easier on the rim :)

DeletedUser

The next World should have a Speed 3 World, Unit Speed 3, Conquest System, Inactive Morale, Alliance Limit = 120, I'll be the first to join.

DeletedUser

try Kappa, I believe it is still open, and life is much easier on the rim :)
At least as far as i can tell, kappa is not open anymore. It appears the oldest world you can join is Nu or Mu unless im overlooking something...

DeletedUser

I too would like the next world to be fast, limits the usefulness of Gold.

DeletedUser

I too would like the next world to be fast, limits the usefulness of Gold.

That's the reason I made this because fast worlds can balance the gold using a little (Buildings being built faster for non premium players)

DeletedUser

It just occurred to me, there has not been a speed 3 non morale world since kappa (hint hint...)

DeletedUser4013

And the reason for Speed 3 worlds being so rare is because those servers become full too quickly not allowing other players to join them. Speed 1 and 2 worlds allow for more players.

DeletedUser

So if we have a speed 10 world it can be me vs soc? and noone else can join? :p

DeletedUser2663

Basically when a speed three world comes about. It just comes down to simply praying for good settings. there is nothing else you can do. when the next one comes out just cross your fingers and hope for good settings. i know the recent ones have morale and for a speed three it really sucks for the active players but it just comes down to chance of the settings and hoping for the best and many of us will be doing the same, we all want a world like similar to kappa settings but the chances of such a world coming out are limited so just bide your time and learn patience and eventually such a world will come out.

DeletedUser2663

dont worry aye, i was in the same boat way back when i did my premade. Experienced a 3 month delay in the starting of it due to world settings that were coming out so things did not end up working out my way, but you just have to be patient.

DeletedUser

Most pre-mades go down that way. I've found recently that less premades = less forum activity on a world.