A bitter and painful exodus, but I had a great time while it lasted

DeletedUser

First I want to thank Space Invaders for working with me to hand my account over to who we thought was a capable individual. (I am certainly biased in this, but I feel I have made some waves in my 3 year Grepolis tenure...)

Well as the title suggests I had a bitter and painful exodus. The individual that we handed the account to was in fact not the capable player that he had let everyone on he was to be.

In my 3 years I have lost only 1 city in Iota (after nearly 5000 attacks I reciprocated and stole a city in their core... they were able to get it back right before my snipes set in... we are talking 35 hours travel time for my Defense) and 1 city in Helorus. The one in Helorus was a mis-communication with a team mate otherwise we would have swapped it before PL took it. Anyway to see my account be battered and abandoned the way it had by this individual and to learn he was and still is MIA is a true stab in the back from him. He has let me down for the account was handed over with a Full compliment of Offense and about 70% capable of Defense, also a sizable amount of gold. He has also let down SI for they trusted him with this.

So I will lurk for a bit, but I wanted to wish everyone a fond farewell.

To PL good show you made this world interesting. To Manfred specifically... cheers mate I hold the first city conquer versus you (back when I was really active)!

To SI thank you for the home after Jugg fell apart. Even though we were enemies you all turned out to be a good group of guys.

To Jugg thank you for being my first real home in Helorus. You all are a great great group of guys!!!

DeletedUser

Tis why i despise account hand-overs, but hey ho.... good luck and take it easy... althought never spoken to you before lol

DeletedUser21560

What a shame :-(

This is why i never give away my account, eventho its the best for the team

Respect for you as a player, and respect for you for not just quitting, but helping the team by giving your account away

Even tho we didnt always agree and sometimes clashed i gotta say that it was a pleasure to play on the same team as you

If i ever start playing grepo again and you do the same, dont hestitate to contact me

Have a nice summer and take care

DeletedUser22940

'Twas a pleasure to play with you John.
Hope we cross paths again in the future....message me if you decide to join up again.

Sorry about how the transfer went down. Dev7in had played many worlds successfully in the past, but it would seem that he could not handle the heat when facing a real enemy like PL. Will surely make me think twice before ever handing over my account if I decide to leave in the future.

Anyways....best of luck to you wherever life takes you next.

~ED

DeletedUser9465

Really sad for what happened to your account Enas. That's not what we hoped for when we give it to that new guy. There is no excuse for what he did. There were so many other choices... better and honorable. On a different not, I hope everything will go great for you in real life and maybe, at some point, we will meet again playing a new world. It was a honor and a pleasure to fight you as an adversary but was even better to know you as a trusted ally. All the best Enas!

DeletedUser23986

Disappointed with what happened, but then bitter experiences prepare us for the future. Good luck with RL. Don't even know you much, even though we were on the same team until all this happened :(

DeletedUser

Thank you all and best of luck to you too. Keep up the good fight.

RL is good to me and has blessed me with a good promotion and the kids are running around filling me and my wife's life with plenty of joy and headaches lol.

Thizzle you are a great guy and yes we clashed but it was heathy and fun.

ED thanks man it was great to play with you, we made some waves eh?

Rob it was nice to see the other side of the coin. AA was full of it and actually really me off with his antics and the way he "quit". He did not have the heart to just leave... dude did what he did as a cop out. Only D-bags do stuff like that.... I regress. So yeah I knew only Roky from the old days, and I came to find out SI is a solid alliance and if all the players hold and are active have this world in my opinion hands down. Heck if I could have put in the time I feel we would have done great things together.

DeletedUser27700

Sorry to hear about this EE, it was a pleasure playing with you.
Always glad to hear RL continues to be kind to you, and if you ever get back into the game make sure to drop me a skype PM.

Take it easy

DeletedUser

First I want to thank Space Invaders for working with me to hand my account over to who we thought was a capable individual. (I am certainly biased in this, but I feel I have made some waves in my 3 year Grepolis tenure...)

Well as the title suggests I had a bitter and painful exodus. The individual that we handed the account to was in fact not the capable player that he had let everyone on he was to be.

In my 3 years I have lost only 1 city in Iota (after nearly 5000 attacks I reciprocated and stole a city in their core... they were able to get it back right before my snipes set in... we are talking 35 hours travel time for my Defense) and 1 city in Helorus. The one in Helorus was a mis-communication with a team mate otherwise we would have swapped it before PL took it. Anyway to see my account be battered and abandoned the way it had by this individual and to learn he was and still is MIA is a true stab in the back from him. He has let me down for the account was handed over with a Full compliment of Offense and about 70% capable of Defense, also a sizable amount of gold. He has also let down SI for they trusted him with this.

So I will lurk for a bit, but I wanted to wish everyone a fond farewell.

To PL good show you made this world interesting. To Manfred specifically... cheers mate I hold the first city conquer versus you (back when I was really active)!

To SI thank you for the home after Jugg fell apart. Even though we were enemies you all turned out to be a good group of guys.

To Jugg thank you for being my first real home in Helorus. You all are a great great group of guys!!!

Hate to hear this, John! I enjoyed playing with you on Iota! All the many nights we stayed up coordinating attacks and kicking butt! It's sad to see you go! :/

I wish you all the best in RL! Enjoy!

~ Lane
xx