A.C.E, Infectious or Mickey D's

DeletedUser16098

I've genuinely never seen a coalition win, a team is only as strong as their weakest link.

This world is looking like the first interesting new world, usually it's a single elite premade that runs away with it before it even starts :D

this is very true. It's kind of interesting to be in a world where anything could happen. But who will make the first move??

DeletedUser29152

well tbh i've been hearing about MN attacking Global Chaos, Ozymandias, The Syndicate and Mickey Ds members....it's a surprise we haven't ganged up yet...

DeletedUser16098

well tbh i've been hearing about MN attacking Global Chaos, Ozymandias, The Syndicate and Mickey Ds members....it's a surprise we haven't ganged up yet...

Yeah, why not? Surely it would be mutually beneficial to all of you to take out the current top dog. And if MN have been launching attacks, they are only going to get more powerful. Best to face the threat head on early than let it feed and become a more serious problem right?

DeletedUser

I've genuinely never seen a coalition win, a team is only as strong as their weakest link.

This world is looking like the first interesting new world, usually it's a single elite premade that runs away with it before it even starts :D

hai, and bye....

I'm not here but there have been several worlds with successful coalitions... I guess the most well known was kappa... there are others.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

Not maliciously, just people who have unfortunately landed on our islands, we are a friendly alliance, heck, come round for tea & cake anytime.:p

DeletedUser29152

Not maliciously, just people who have unfortunately landed on our islands, we are a friendly alliance, heck, come round for tea & cake anytime.:p

Tea? how about we re-enact the Boston Tea Party. I'll let you be Britain :)

DeletedUser340

The back story is even funnier.

I'm under attack by Infectious, and Ascension, Ascension land a CS in my city overnight and Infectious kill it for me by accident, then some dude also sends a fail CS that is killed by Ascension troops because they think their CS is still in my city D:

Thanks for last-night guys :)

DeletedUser

Limlight from the alliance Infectious has conquered the city -02- Forsaken City belonging to Blindllama17. today at 01:05

Blindllama17 chose Mickey Ds and got infected.