A.C.E, Infectious or Mickey D's

DeletedUser

samurai wern't you in HARPOON?
I may have been... I don't think I was though... I have more than a few friends over there so I do know them. Harpoon from which world again? They've played in 4 or 5 now...

DeletedUser32373

Yeah Stirlo takes them everywhere and always does great with them :p

DeletedUser16098

i would have to go with Infectious. Mickey D's and A.C.E are good alliances with good players, but the problem i see (if this is a problem) is that they are both based predominantly in ocean 54, along with nearly all of moderated nation, so they will have a tougher time keeping their head above water in the early stages.

Infectious, however, have quite a large amount of cities in Ocean 55, which i think will give them a little more of an advantage and time to feed and grow (in my opinion) As there are quite a lot of MRA's in ocean 55.

So i would go with infectious because i think they have the best setup at this point. And i am based in Ocean 55.

DeletedUser32373

i would have to go with Infectious. Mickey D's and A.C.E are good alliances with good players, but the problem i see (if this is a problem) is that they are both based predominantly in ocean 54, along with nearly all of moderated nation, so they will have a tougher time keeping their head above water in the early stages.

Infectious, however, have quite a large amount of cities in Ocean 55, which i think will give them a little more of an advantage and time to feed and grow (in my opinion) As there are quite a lot of MRA's in ocean 55.

So i would go with infectious because i think they have the best setup at this point. And i am based in Ocean 55.

That is actually a very good review and I think that really makes sense, unlike what other people have said :p

DeletedUser

There are so many medium sized alliances in o54 that have good rosters that I think moderated nation will have a harder time than people expect them too. Especially if a couple of the smaller alliances decide to team up temporarily. So with a little help I don't think you can completely count Mickey d's or A.C.E out yet...

DeletedUser32373

They won't have a tough time if we try to fight them alone. But it will definitely be harder for them if we form a coalition of some sort, just like the Smilodon Fatalis suggested/ predicted.

DeletedUser16098

They won't have a tough time if we try to fight them alone. But it will definitely be harder for them if we form a coalition of some sort, just like the Smilodon Fatalis suggested/ predicted.

Now that I would like to see. If that happened it would put a whole new level on how the game is looking. And a whole lot of pressure on some alliances looking to branch out without a problem.

DeletedUser32373

It would only put a whole new level on the game if the Coalition Won ;)

DeletedUser

Coalitions can win? I thought it was in their genetics to turn on each other and implode. :D

DeletedUser16098

let them beat Moderated nation, then beat eachother, the rest of can watch in the shadows and then clean up whatever is left :p

DeletedUser340

I've genuinely never seen a coalition win, a team is only as strong as their weakest link.

This world is looking like the first interesting new world, usually it's a single elite premade that runs away with it before it even starts :D

DeletedUser

I can kind of see the logic, but often they just feed DBP into the affected alliance at a pretty delicious ratio, which can exacerbate the problem! Venom 2.0 on Paros seems like a good example of that.