Top 12 A cool idea (I think)

DeletedUser45961

What if... during Grepolympics, all the top 12 alliances agreed to have a competition type thing, like the ZT challenge? I mean, that would be awesome! It would be like this:

2 players from each alliance are chosen to take part in the competition.

Each pair is paired up with another pair from another alliance and they must fight, offense and defence, and just like the zt challenge, they will receive no outside help from their alliances.

They fight until a city is taken, and when this happens, the winning pair's alliance gets 2 points, and the losing player's alliance gets none. If no cities are taken, then it is a draw and each player gets 1 point towards their alliance points.

Once these players have competed, they cannot be reused in the competition. This is done over and over again until each alliance is depleted of capable fighters :)

btw. There will be an agreed grace period of 2 weeks where no alliance can attack each other after this competition. Results will be kept on the external forum ;)

Tell me what you think :)

DeletedUser44027

...nah... I'm good if it's just a few top alliances, but top12? That grace period might be a little long...

DeletedUser44027

Well, I certainly enjoy the concept. Perhaps you could have 20-30 players from each alliance compete, not every player, and then change the peace to four days?

DeletedUser45961

good idea :D I thought 2 weeks because otherwise it would be an unfair advantage to ZT :3

DeletedUser44027

Lol
First Rule to making a successful Hermonassa alliance: never pact/NAP with ZT :p