A discussion on the Alliances of Zeta

DeletedUser

I'm praying that they come near me I need few noob near me to get some BP ;) :D u will meet them I'm sure :D

ok if u think that u can beat us , fight us by yourselves just Dacians and us .ur allies stay out of it and we will see who's better.

59485101.png
how many attacks were like this on us ? ? :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny you post that report of ursula attacking you and not the other attacks he sent.....
obviously that was his conquest attack and it is going to be weaker than the others......
your point is what?

DeletedUser5757

his points is, he survived all attacks,
also i agree on dambo, dont fight 3 vs 1
come fight like a man 1 alliance vs 1 alliance......

DeletedUser

Will you ever learn?:p You made a lot of enemies and :pro: so you now need to deal with the consequances...

DeletedUser2663

i must say, regardless of what you attack with b4 hand that is still a shocking attack. that wouldnt even beat militia if he had a wall or you got - luck. that is the easiest type of attack to defend against as all he needs to do is be online and activate militia

DeletedUser

i must say, regardless of what you attack with b4 hand that is still a shocking attack. that wouldnt even beat militia if he had a wall or you got - luck. that is the easiest type of attack to defend against as all he needs to do is be online and activate militia

now look this :D :D :D
71249288.png

61769309.png

71848929.png

57103359.png

28254018.png

DeletedUser

As I've said before Dambo we still have lots of players that are learning how to play even if they've been playing for a while...Most of them are coming from other alliances where they haven't got the help they needed and others are from here but they just don't want to understand it...While you guys from Fallen Angel call yourselves experienced players and you attack our cities without any LSs as protection so sorry mate but we haven't split our alliance in two different ones for experienced and unexperienced players like you did...We are one alliance fighting both of your alliances sso I don't know why you keep asking for help when you have 173 players per total...You can't hold off or noob attacks with 173 players?Srry mate but that just show how dangerous you consider the "noobs" from my alliance...;) As for the reports of your experienced players I will try and forwrd them to you personally and you can post them here if you want...;)
We are noobs fighting the so called experienced players from FA and for the moment the noobs are winning even with that kind of attacks that you've posted and by the way thanks for the reports!Now I know who to jump on..;)

DeletedUser

ok send me that reports and I will post them here and then I will post all of your noob attacks ;) :) :D

and as I said u were planing that attacks for few days and we had only hrs when u start attacks ;)

DeletedUser

I'll gather the reports and send them to you and as far as the planning against your alliance as you saw from my message to the alliance that I've posted on this forum they had less than 24 hours to prepare so please keep your mouth shut and as long as you haven't launched a single attack against any of my members I don't think you have the right to speak about attacks...Start fighting instead of talking and we will se what will happen after that...Meanwhile please stop your comments...you are useless...only words and no facts!

DeletedUser

and that reports isn't a fact that there are noobs ? :D :D :D and war isn't only attacking I'm to far from you but I send support as many as I can and I'm going to move near your alliance as soon as possible so we all see what we can do . I'm waiting your reports :D :D :D if u find them :D :D :D and you can't said what I must do I will do what I want ;)

DeletedUser

Dambo read all my posts from the begining and show where I said that we don't have noobs please!And after that read your posts and see how many times you called yourselves ëxperienced players"...And sorry mate war is about fighting!I'm helping my guys even if I have to send attacks from 15 hours away...Properly coordinated they will do the job even from so far out...And from you to my closest players it's less than that so buddy talk less and do more!

DeletedUser

hahaha send me reports please :) :D I'm doing everything what I must do :) and what I have to do for my alliance :) you can ask each of them and you will see that I'm doing what I can :) and which ur attacks was coordinated ? ? probable I didn't saw that

As I've said before Dambo we still have lots of players that are learning how to play even if they've been playing for a while...Most of them are coming from other alliances where they haven't got the help they needed and others are from here but they just don't want to understand it...While you guys from Fallen Angel call yourselves experienced players and you attack our cities without any LSs as protection so sorry mate but we haven't split our alliance in two different ones for experienced and unexperienced players like you did...We are one alliance fighting both of your alliances sso I don't know why you keep asking for help when you have 173 players per total...You can't hold off or noob attacks with 173 players?Srry mate but that just show how dangerous you consider the "noobs" from my alliance...;) As for the reports of your experienced players I will try and forwrd them to you personally and you can post them here if you want...;)
We are noobs fighting the so called experienced players from FA and for the moment the noobs are winning even with that kind of attacks that you've posted and by the way thanks for the reports!Now I know who to jump on..;)

yes we have 173 player but u have 325 players :) :D :D u said that u r not working with them, but they start coordinated attacks(u call coordinated attacks :D :D ) with you on us how is it possible ? :D :D :D is it only coincidence ?

DeletedUser

As I said we are not coordinating any attacks against you with other alliances!!!!Check that with your spies!Scorp/Hell House knows what I'm talking about!He kicked a lot of good players from his old alliance just because he thought that they were spies for others so he became obsessed with the idea!Ask the guys that were with him since the begining of Ghost Riders...they can confirm it...That's right ,I forgot: there are no original members left in your current alliance because they either got rimmed by other alliances or they went to othar alliances!;)
As for PG I know they were fighting against you since long before we joined in and Todoza wants a piece of you as well in order to strenghten their alliance!I can't blame them!
Now you are finally admitting that you are not alone anymore?Now you finally admit that you are two alliances fighting 3?By the way you are not outr only concern as you can see on Grepostats so pleasestop begging and start fighting!If you call yourselves an alliance of "experienced players" then we shouldn't be a problem for you...Just look at NmE...They are less than 100 players and they are fighting the most powerfull alliances on this server almost by themselves and you don't hear them crying for help on the forums like you do...

DeletedUser

haha no1 crying here we ask if any1 want to fight against u ;) I'm with them since beginning so I don't want to ask some1 ;) :D :D :D haha how do you know what they want if you aren't talking with them ? and I know that NmE is strongest alliance I respect them bcs they are great players I learn lot of things from them ;) they also rimmed me, but with fight them I learn lot of thing :) no1 is crying :D :D sradhoo when I will get reports ? ? :D :D or u r lying and u have nothing ? ?:D

DeletedUser

Check your inbox mate!you have plenty of reports there and those are the attacks against only one of my players...:D That is just an example...Post them all if you are so honorable as you say...:D I'm not going to post anything here...it's enough that we know...;)

DeletedUser

at least for the moment...where are the reports I've sent you my freind?you said that you will post them if I send them to you...:D:D:D