A few stats from Delta Top 40

DeletedUser

Well I know it doesn't count for much this early on, but i was bored!

Here's some stats...

Legions of Chaos - 336 avg with a total of 23 players. Ranked 13th

United alliances - 333 avg with a total of 23 players. Ranked 15th

Supremem Deadly Alliance -317 avg with a total of 20 players. Ranked 18th

Smash Bros -331 avg with a total of 17 players. Ranked 23rd

Nazgul - 325 avg with a total of 14 members. Ranked 25th

Paragon - 325 avg with a total of 13 players. Ranked 27th

The Azylum - 312 avg with a total of 13 players. Ranked 28th

Damage Inc. - 330 avg with a total of 9 members. Ranked 33rd

Aetolian League - 360 avg with a total of 7 members. Ranked 38th

Vigilante - 302 avg with a total of 8 players. Ranked 40th

There are a few good alliances there. Aetolian league is looking good.

DeletedUser

yeah i know. These stats have probably changed already, but i was bored and i think it's interesting to see a few of these early alliances popping out.

I'd like to see what happens to this list in two weeks time.

DeletedUser

this world will be much more competitive as players will know what here doing now. They will have a good idea what they want there city to be, and they will now know how to do that.

DeletedUser

this world will be much more competitive as players will know what here doing now. They will have a good idea what they want there city to be, and they will now know how to do that.

But there will always be n00bs ready to hand their villages over to the bigger players. ;) Also, as it most likely has been picked up on, is one of the disadvantages of not having a restart button. It is no fun telling people to delete their account, was easier to just tell them to restart. :D

DeletedUser345

No back in Beta we had a joke about a letter Ooadokar write to his island mates. Basically it just told all the members in a polite way to strengthen the farms while we farmed. It was funny reading the responses

DeletedUser

No back in Beta we had a joke about a letter Ooadokar write to his island mates. Basically it just told all the members in a polite way to strengthen the farms while we farmed. It was funny reading the responses

Did anyone do it? :p

Aicy

Strategos
Pretty cool, that was only the first day though.

Update it again in a week. ;)
I wanna see if we're first in a week, if we're not, I'll need to kick people until I have the least points in the alliance. :D

DeletedUser

lol, yeah i plan on updating this in a week or two and finding how the list changes.

DeletedUser441

1) Aetolian League 406
2)Legion of Chaos 382
3)Smash Bros 376
4)Nazgul 375
5)United Alliances 367
6)Damage Inc. 364

Anmolr

Phrourach
I see something else

ae.png

I have high expectations with Aetolian League

DeletedUser

Maybe all their members lost 60 points in the time between when you both checked it ;)