A Grepolis Themed Debate.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'd have to pick Revolt. On a revolt world I don't have to worry about breaking a siege on accident. Worse case scenario I kill your troops but I can repay you for them, but on a conquest world I could ruin your siege and cost you a city. That's basically my only reason for preferring revolt. Each sides uses different tactics to a point but you get used to them quick. It's just the fact that an ally could mess up my siege or I could mess up an ally's siege that bothers me.

DeletedUser8396

Going to have to go with conquest. IMO it takes WAY more skill to do, in almost all fields. I must proportionate my army types properly, time my attacks better, defend my siege properly, and I'm certain there are others where conquest is more detailed. I could, if I wanted to be a tad daring, make it through the entire revolt world without building a single defense city. Do that in conquest, you are an idiot :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you ha 0 defense in a revolt world then the first person to revolt your city would have an easy time of taking it if you had nothing to protect it with.

DeletedUser8396

Sorry if I wasn't clear. After a certain point, you basically don't need any defense whatsoever. In the beginning stages, you can slide under the radar (or just get help by allies whenever). Once you have about 4+ cities under your belt, you can just send a revolt attack on the city attacking you.

I forget my entire line of thinking about it, but when I pplayed my first revolt world it came to me. Possibly Skully remembers...cause I did tell him.

Don't hurt me Mr Toolan :eek:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well even in that case if the other player dodges his troops and CS and then defends his/her city you're back at square one. All offense doesn't work very well on a revolt world if the people attacking and revolting you dodge their CS's out of the way.

DeletedUser

I personally prefer conquest, but I'm impartial to which is better.

DeletedUser12324

I prefer conquest in total however revolt is sometimes better if you are the defender i feel, you can really go against the odds with it. Conquest i prefer from an attacking point of view however it can be alot more in favor of the bigger player depending on morale ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.