A HUGE thankyou Iota

DeletedUser

This world has been by far the most exciting world for me by far.

so far it has had everything

premades vs random alliances

scandal

massive wars

friendships

positive competition on the forums (christ we have actually been quite respectful to each other even if we have been enemies)

mighty alliances have indeed been forged and destroyed

im proud to be apart of Iota, you should all be too!!

i only hope that kappa (no we dont know when it is opening yet chalna hahaha) can compare to this one!

DeletedUser

This was one of the best worlds i have been in.
(PS: I have been in Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Eplision, Theta(A great place), and finally Iota)

DeletedUser

beta is the best world I have been in for all round game. I have been on Alpha, beta, Gamma, Delta (for a joke), Epsilon, Zeta (well I never really bothered to play this server), and now I am on iota for teh lulz.

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying Iota.. people seem nice, even when they're attacking you lol and there's been a couple of fights of interest, but I think there will be more to come.. so I look forward to them, either watching or being on the winning side ;) hehe

DeletedUser6983

I only LIKE ETA!!!! haha. Just cause i cant take off in other worlds :)

Hopefully Kappa will be different

DeletedUser

I have been enjoying Iota too!

Great alliances... Intense players... Exciting wars... a Fabulous Breakfast Buffet...

DeletedUser

(no we dont know when it is opening yet chalna hahaha)

:p i like iota, my good city in theta got taken so i decide ill just restart in iota.

My only problem with it is that the settings are so slow, and rooster ate all the pancakes and donoughts in the buffet :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:p i like iota, my good city in theta got taken so i decide ill just restart in iota.

My only problem with it is that the settings are so slow, and rooster ate all the pancakes and donoughts in the buffet :rolleyes:

Iota is fast, not slow. Alpha and beta are what you call slow to start with.

DeletedUser

Hey.... you snooze you looze....

Those pancakes were getting cold anyway...

And as for the donuts... don't look at me... last I saw, Jack was shoving a bunch of them in his pants pockets... something about saving them for dinner.

DeletedUser

Hey.... you snooze you looze....

Those pancakes were getting cold anyway...

And as for the donuts... don't look at me... last I saw, Jack was shoving a bunch of them in his pants pockets... something about saving them for dinner.

......thought no one was looking rooster!! you said you had lookout!

DeletedUser

Iota's basically the only world I play (Even if I'm not very Good :p), so I agree with you thoroughly.

DeletedUser2413

You must remember that some people started out on theta.

*Zabbi takes a moment considering to check the announcement for the world Iota to see what the actual settings are... then realizing how much easier it would be to just be lazy he asks...*

Wait a sec...! What ARE the settings in Iota - I thought it WAS a speed 3 world?!! :heh:

That being the fastest we've seen I don't understand how anyone can compare it to another, and call it slow?! :rolleyes:

*On careful reconsideration he realizes that, likely, he shouldn't trust the answers he may get from the shady folks that lurk around these parts of the InterWebz; a little disappointed in his lack of confidence in his peers, Zabbi wanders off to find his own answer.* =P

Edit: After setting off on his journey the tired young wombat realizes the daunting-ness of this notion to seek his own answers, he decides to wander back and leave it up to the other forum-goers to fill his head with - LIES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World Settings

Speed 2
Alliance cap 60
Beginner protection 5 days
Revolt
Morale

Wait you said lies:
World Settings

Speed -3 ~ Slower than Alpha
Alliance cap 60000000 ~ Just because Penguin needs a big alliance to disband :p
Beginner protection 1 minute
Revolt/Conquest ~ Your chose
Morale

Theta is quite fast, well, the fastest I know. Alpha is the slowest I know.

DeletedUser2413

...Speed -3 ~ Slower than Alpha
Alliance cap 60000000 ~ Just because Penguin needs a big alliance to disband :p
Beginner protection 1 minute
Revolt/Conquest ~ Your chose
Morale...

Hmmm... I like the idea of these settings for a new world, the choice between conquest OR revolt; now there's a novel idea that's sure to please the masses, or mass confuse them one or the other... Somehow I doubt that Betsy will be able to convince the Product Manager to go for it though!

:rolleyes: Those Inno cats nebber let us have teh funs! :p

Last edited by a moderator: