Pnp A message from Triad

DeletedUser22977

When this world started, Triad made the claim it was 'the world v triad'.

people laughed.

people called us names.

people said we were crazy, making things up, being self important.

people lied.

Today, we can safely say even an entire world wasn't enough.

#suckitfools

D0IcLdl.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Triad, Well done to you all! I knew you'd win the world, I've been keeping an eye on Grepostats now & again.

How is the competition there? Anyone else got the other 3 wonders? You bust anyone elses?

Give some of us former Athens veterans the low-down, cheers!

DeletedUser25249

you can bet on it that we will ruin someones day, been a long time since i seen you around here

DeletedUser21774

Northern Ontario, missed you. The world wonders stage started in December (forget which day, I was in VM) and we just got it. In less than one month. Broke an enemy wonder in just a few days. Gotta be a grepo record. We still have a long haul for Masters of the World though. Good competitions going on.

DeletedUser2595

Hey Triad, Well done to you all! I knew you'd win the world, I've been keeping an eye on Grepostats now & again.

How is the competition there? Anyone else got the other 3 wonders? You bust anyone elses?

It ended up as us against most of the server. Three alliances all tried to build 2 WW each to block us. We broke one alliances WW's (I think 4 out of the 7?) - one we broke because we had a city under siege on island and they started a WW there after our siege had started... We broke 2 of another alliances. Got 3 non-Triad WW's at level 10 that we need to go and break now. :)

DeletedUser11165

Adam, hope your well mate.

Still lurking eh

DeletedUser

Adam, hope your well mate.

Still lurking eh

Yeah I'm still lurking Dave, I dropped a line now & again to Lewis & herbanion (spoke to Ronnie a little while back.........) to see how everyone is. I look about once a month on Grepostats to see Imperial Order lose city after city & seeing other alliances collapse after relentless conquests by Triad, it just seems that no one has the sheer willpower & organisation, but obviously skilled leadership plays a major part too...& a lack of, among your opponents.

It seems like they'll never be as great a competition as on Athens, The Scorpions & Masters of Rogue Chaos were remarkably committed, but I take it "IO, Hydra & Noobs" are nowhere near that class of competition.

The wonder siege that stood out for me was the last MoRC one that gave Triad 7/7 wonders, 65,000 Biremes was it?? Insane!

I take it there is nothing like that in Zancle, probably more difficult on a speed#1 world.

What's the plan once you've busted those three remaining wonders guys? Retirement? :) There can't be much more to achieve. Maybe it's time you went for a revolt world, do things differently, clearly you're all too adept at conquest & if you start as a pre-made, you're virtual favourites for the win...you could compare yourselves to Celtic playing in the Scottish Premier League!

My business is going very well, profits are rolling in, I wish I had time to join the fun & I miss it badly, but as much as I'd like to come back, I can't have the distraction as I've major projects to fulfill & demanding investors to keep happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It ended up as us against most of the server. Three alliances all tried to build 2 WW each to block us. We broke one alliances WW's (I think 4 out of the 7?) - one we broke because we had a city under siege on island and they started a WW there after our siege had started... We broke 2 of another alliances. Got 3 non-Triad WW's at level 10 that we need to go and break now. :)

Lewis said there is one that's oceans away, I guess your in for the long haul there...a city under siege where the alliance started the wonder? BAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey all you non-Triad members, why is no one here to make excuses for Triad's victory & tell any of us who care to read how Triad "cheated, gold spenders, had spies..."...blah blah blah. Don't you know that's post world victory etiquette? :)

DeletedUser11165

Hey Adam, Glad to hear your doing well its always heartening to hear from friends who have hung up the shield and spear.

I have another world in me personally work has become busier for me though so I love speed 1 as it allows a much better balance. I hope many carry on as our Skype channel is always entertaining and I could not do it without the crew they make the game fun and rewarding for me. Seeing so many of the crew still here makes me want to log in and after so many years we know each other pretty well; we gained some gems this world so through the getting to know each other bumps and bruises we came out the end stronger for it.

Adam you forget even staying in the home ocean securing wonders, building LTS and Flyers is just as valuable to the team as those of on the front; we cannot exist without the guys behind us. One thing I do like with speed 1 is even the smaller players at 10-20 cities are valuable and feel so as their support and attacks make the difference many times over so you are always welcome to re join and have some fun with us my friend. On Athens we all had 100 cities by the time wonders hit which made for some insane sieges but also reduced the value of those smaller guys with less time than some of us.

The game evolves as do we; strictly conquest for us so I hope the guys on Zancle make us earn the crown again; its never about the crown its about the accomplishment of earning it as I said to some one else. This time around we had the number 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 alliances all trying to stop us and we still pulled off the 1st part.

See you in Valhalla
David

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I was Triad, I wouldn't be looking at the next world with the "Master of...." award in mind, I'd simply want to raise my flag across the entire world, until only Triad was standing. I don't think anyone has come close to doing that before. I'd want to ensure that no one won the server at all.

I don't think it's impossible, just exceptionally difficult, at the very least, you should have a crack at it.

DeletedUser38096

You all are forgetting one thing. Triad got the 4 wonders while Hydra was still in pact with them. Triad would be singing a different song if Hydra was in pact with all other alliances from the start.

You guys played well and all credit due. Next time myself and few other Hydra members are in same world as Triad it won't be so easy for you.

DeletedUser22977

You all are forgetting one thing. Triad got the 4 wonders while Hydra was still in pact with them. Triad would be singing a different song if Hydra was in pact with all other alliances from the start.

You guys played well and all credit due. Next time myself and few other Hydra members are in same world as Triad it won't be so easy for you.

So tell me. What was it that prevented Hydra from building 4 wonders during the same time period?

Answer: It wasn't your pact with Triad. It was in no way, shape or form responsible for holding you back from anything.

DeletedUser21774

If I was Triad, I wouldn't be looking at the next world with the "Master of...." award in mind, I'd simply want to raise my flag across the entire world, until only Triad was standing. I don't think anyone has come close to doing that before. I'd want to ensure that no one won the server at all.

I don't think it's impossible, just exceptionally difficult, at the very least, you should have a crack at it.

Great idea. VERY Difficult. We usually close each world, and even with people ghosting, can't get all the cities before it closes.

DeletedUser40827

We are no longer pacted with Hydra, yet it still did not prevent us from building another 2 Wonders. Also since Hydra would supposedly have such a huge impact on whether or not it is pacted with Triad, why can't this be seen now, I don't see Hydra being able to do much harm to Triad, even though we are no longer pacted?

DeletedUser

A very brief Triads's summary: Best rank - 1 since 9th May 2015

What stopped you guys from changing it then?

What stopping you now?

DeletedUser

Triad need to destroy the last wonder of Noobs and I don't think that they would be able to do it. Noobs with attitude are still in the game.

DeletedUser21774

Triad need to destroy the last wonder of Noobs and I don't think that they would be able to do it. Noobs with attitude are still in the game.

Yes, we need noobs to feed our social life. If the world closes we have to join a new world. This way, we can play at playing so we can have nightly bingo games on skype.