a new alliance shall rise

DeletedUser

you have all heard of the chapter called the Space Wolves from warhammer 40k well we are the Night Wolves a segment from the Space Wolves we wished for more power and we asked to be able to have that choice so we left our brethren and formed our own chapter and so we come here to the world known as theta on our crusade to purge this world of all its chaos

alliance name Night Wolves
founder achilies heal
area south east
member cap no member cap all welcome

all who wish to join are welcome i will state we are NOT an MRA so do not brand us as that please we want to be a family that are close and will help each other in the time of need
i will not be necessarily be the leader as it will be a few brothers that will help run this alliance and we are all experienced players of a few years now from other games like this one
so when this world opens all in the south east are welcome to join the alliance, if you want an invite just message me and i will get one to you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xD I used to play that...*sighs and dies of embarassment* xD Go Tau!

DeletedUser

hmmmmm no member cap will get you branded as an MRA though, be careful.

DeletedUser

hmmmmm no member cap will get you branded as an MRA though, be careful.

IMO, it will depend on how he invites.
You can have a 600 person member cap, but if you only invite players after researching them, talking with them for a while, getting a feel for how they play the game, you aren't an MRA.
If you have a 20 person member cap, but you spam all 20 invites before your timber camp is done building, then you are leading an MRA.

DeletedUser

IMO, it will depend on how he invites.
You can have a 600 person member cap, but if you only invite players after researching them, talking with them for a while, getting a feel for how they play the game, you aren't an MRA.
If you have a 20 person member cap, but you spam all 20 invites before your timber camp is done building, then you are leading an MRA.

and that is precisely why i put no member cap as it will be after i have vetted them from other worlds that i know them to be in and also how well they grow in the first couple days

DeletedUser

I am not saying they ARE an MRA, I'm just saying if you dont set a member cap people just think you are another MRA, i'm not saying they are.

DeletedUser

i know mate but i dont like setting a member cap to start with as then when you invite a load and get to your member cap limit you then have to boot all the crappy inactives and then have to try and find other players and by then they will have gone to another alliance

DeletedUser

Leprechauns Gold wil have no member cap. But the question is........

Will we be an MRA or not? :)
Only time will tell lol

DeletedUser

that is a good question mate

well even though i said there was no member cap they have set a member cap for all our alliance's and thats set to 250 per alliance so that will make things very interesting indeed now

well just a fresher on how we are doing we are currently ranked 42nd over all with 41 members and in our main ocean 55 we are ranked 6th so we are growing well and keeping strong any new players looking for an alliance just message me ingame or here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha JKP3nt we are not an MRA just thought i would put a post up to let all new ones we are still here and will take them in to train them up best we can

as for Aicy i have no idea why you put this as one of your subscribed threads unless you love us and want to join us for some weird reason that i have no idea why lol

DeletedUser2795

well, you said that 250 members was your lmit and you are trying to recruit, hmm, I wonder what this could mean?

DeletedUser

Well good to see another Warhammer 40K fan!! Imperial Guard here for support ;)

Aicy

Strategos
as for Aicy i have no idea why you put this as one of your subscribed threads unless you love us and want to join us for some weird reason that i have no idea why lol

Soo... you do have some idea of why I'm subscibed to you. You lied! :eek:

DeletedUser2795

I think aicy just was subscribing to threads and accidentally clicked this one :s

DeletedUser

Soo... you do have some idea of why I'm subscibed to you. You lied! :eek:

me lie never i was just saying thats all and as for the member limit of 250 that was said because that is the cap limit for any alliance not just mine we will see how many will join us and then when we feel we are where we want to be with our members we will then stop taking in players and help them grow