A New Beginning -- T.B.A

DeletedUser

World Alpha Players,

It is my esteemed honor to announce the merger of Artemis and SPARTA into a wholly new alliance named T.B.A. We will sort out the name later as we have plans to let our players pick the name among themselves rather than the dictates of leadership. We are excited about the prospects that this new alliance will have as our groups possess a natural cohesiveness in our martial outlook and carefree demeanor. Together, we believe our players to represent the very best that World Alpha has to offer, though we concede every alliance feels this way.

Both alliances have executed campaigns against Evil Joker and The Agoge System independently with remarkable success. These campaigns will continue unimpeded and without pause.

So as we march down this new path, figuring out each other and building that perfect chemistry, we welcome you to share in our festivities. I cannot wait for the victory processions to commence.

Props for the first Conquest as a T.B.A. member! I wonder who that glory hound may be?

DeletedUser

Wow congrats on some fine diplomacy!

This is EXACTLY the kind of shakeup the top tier alliances of this game needed to keep the action rolling!

You guys are gonna give TW a run for their money (and maybe city walls)

DeletedUser

both sparta and artemis are allied with TW as far as i know........

DeletedUser

Alliances are a fickle things. When you compare the % of active members in this new alliance to TW, it would be a pretty good fight IMO.

DeletedUser

Alliances are a fickle things. When you compare the % of active members in this new alliance to TW, it would be a pretty good fight IMO.

It wouldn't be that good of fight, it would be an easy win for T.B.A ;) but alas we all love each other as snaggle said

DeletedUser

is that calatan trying to stir up trouble and turn the three groups against each other......?
crafty one aren't ya? i'm gonna watch out for you.

DeletedUser

Nice merger not to many people seen that coming. Whats next thunder gods and Tw-shadows merger. Lol

DeletedUser

Interesting, I don 't to be rude but i predict that there will be a way between you guys and tw i mean friends and love each other but it is a war game and you guys have competition well, how do they say it? shell the best man win and take over alpha

DeletedUser

haha

and then this "Thunder Shadow" alliance will be merging with EOW to consolidate the TOP 5 completely.
after that, all the remaining alpha alliances have an open invite to merge into them as well to form one big happy family and we will no longer fight, but instead volunteer to swap cities freely in an Open World Aggression Free Exchange.

finally, we will all be one big happy family!!!

get the word out!! all must know!!

LONG LIVE THUNDER SHADOW!!!

DeletedUser

I believe Mickey Jackson said it best...lets all hold hands and sing together....

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
so let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me