A new hope.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I've learned a few new terms in this game.

MRA is one

Ready made is another.

but a ready made MRA?

Never thought the two would go together.

So who is behind all the new accounts flooding omega?

The server doesn't randomly place newbies on desert Islands. So it makes you wonder

Then there is this.....

35 superch33fftw 363 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +301
36 Hirsuteson 312 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +225
37 rfawcett39 266 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
38 Chachas1 261 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +261
39 Emuguy 236 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +236
40 frac810 228 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +228

Let's be cryptic and say they are born again but they aren't Christians.

DeletedUser

I have also noticed a large amount of newbies placed on strategic islands within 056 and 055...why would there be so many new players placed on single islands and taking up most of the free slots? Makes you wonder....hmmmm

DeletedUser22179

But remember what those kids did.

The Hitler youth.

DeletedUser22179

I was talking of the war crimes but

yes I guess they did die for nothing

Anyway... TR are good players

DeletedUser

Maybe they've exhausted all their major league talent and they're calling up reinforcements from the minors.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Creating accounts for Gold and hoping some of them last longer than 15 year olds attacking a T34 Tank with Panzerfausts.

DeletedUser

Creating accounts for Gold and hoping some of them last longer than 15 year olds attacking a T34 Tank with Panzerfausts.
Multi- LOLs

Thane! Obviously in RL you have no friends who`re interested in what you do! So one of our members invites his friends what`s it got to do with you! I forgot you love reading the rubbish you write!

I've learned a few new terms in this game.

MRA is one

Ready made is another.

but a ready made MRA?

Never thought the two would go together.

So who is behind all the new accounts flooding omega?

The server doesn't randomly place newbies on desert Islands. So it makes you wonder

Then there is this.....

35 superch33fftw 363 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +301
36 Hirsuteson 312 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +225
37 rfawcett39 266 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
38 Chachas1 261 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +261
39 Emuguy 236 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +236
40 frac810 228 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 +228

Let's be cryptic and say they are born again but they aren't Christians.

Omega must really be bad if 6 invites constitute flooding.

TR give new players a chance to play grepolis unlike other alliances whose mouths are almost as big as their opinion of themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
We've mentored loads of players rather than bullying existing players to join our alliance. It creates the kind of loyalty that prevents half our front line diving into vacation mode as soon as they are attacked.

oh and that was just an example. There's hundreds of new players and they certainly aren't all random newbies, random newbies don't end up on desert Islands for example, nor do they just happen to land in strategic positions.

Desperation is setting in for sure.

DeletedUser

Do you have a RL? RL involves personal issues and important occasions that overshadow Grepolis. Even without our superstars we manage easily!

vinnysblue

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Oh noes someone who spends a lot of time on teh Interwebz has just inferred that I have no life.

Well not just but you get it.

Anyway *Casts reincarnation...... That'll be right.

DeletedUser

update to this thread:vinny has joined the ranks of many fallen TR and BDT players and hit VM just before his big court hearing "just in case" only to get the bad news, and now all of his cities would all be eaten up the day he came off VM by TNA, just like all the other cowards who used the last of their gold to extend their VM. It's a war game, right? I guess it makes sense to quit the war game if you cant handle war

Last edited by a moderator: