Pnp A New War

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen of Xi. I have decided to quit grepolis all-together. I don't think many of you will care about this but continue reading. I have decided to have a little bit of fun in the last 2-3 weeks of my time. I will leave SHIELD and make a 1 man alliance. That 1 man alliance will go to war with the following alliances.

1. SHIELD
  2. TGR
  3. TNK
  4. The Survivors
  5. OOC (cauze otherwise Gor will bug me)

Doing this will probably result in all of my cities getting taken away. What I am trying to do here is have the last ounce of the grepolis experience, and get my 6 cities bombarded and taken from me. There is no possible chance I will win this war, but I want to create fun for both sides of this scenario. And before you ask "why not let alliance mates take your cities" I will let SHIELD know right now, you pulled the last straw kicking cruze1975 from the alliance, and now I don't care if you burn to ashes right now.
Have a good time beating me bad in Xi,
Alpha911

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody have..... :D :D :D
So Gavin you want war??? You will get war :D Zomi will not be abel to help you :D :D :D

(SW) :pro:

You know this is just an exit rout for me right? I want to lose my cities without giving them to SHIELD with them cleared. I want my last week to get more DBP ever!

DeletedUser

this is a stupid thread, Why do you think we would go to war with 1 person (excluding soc and milos)

DeletedUser

this is a stupid thread, Why do you think we would go to war with 1 person (excluding soc and milos)

I agree with you mate. Also soc dont play xi anymore and milos is in OoC and alpha didnt mention war with OoC.
Also they are just kids who dont know what they want.

DeletedUser21665

I agree with you mate. Also soc dont play xi anymore and milos is in OoC and alpha didnt mention war with OoC.
Also they are just kids who dont know what they want.
sometimes u underestimate kids i rather like gavin

DeletedUser

The more that leave the worse Xi gets, and by this thread i assume 1 clearing wave and a CS then its my city if i want it???

DeletedUser

gortex i declair a thumb war on you
images

DeletedUser

Lol fun is that you don't need kill him immediately :D Let him suffer :D

:pro: