A Nice Piece of Work

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. Seems as though those sig shops are jam packed or closing, so I am posting in the request forum for a siggy and avvy please....no rush intended. I am an architecture/art student so I can appreciate a nice piece of art and would like a piece of art done by any one of you gifted artist able to portray what I am looking for.

Details

Size: 700x120 If your work requires it to be a little bigger than this to get across that which is needed, than please let me know so that I may use a spoiler and obey the law of this forum.

Theme: Im going off of the spectre theme, which means a phantom, ghost, or anything unpleasant or menacing to one's mind. So lets go with that theme, perhaps very eery, dark, mysterious, etc.

Style: Use any style needed for one to understand your work

Text: I would like my name xSpectre. Might have a quote later on for you, unless you think of one before me.

Please, there is no rush, take your time. I greatly appreciate anyone who has the time to do this for me. I thank you in advance kind sir or maam.

DeletedUser

Work is almost finished, I'll put it here when I'm done. It'll have to be 200x400 to be a nice canvas for me to work on, so you'll need a spoiler. Not many people like to use this forum's small required size for non-spoiler tags.

I'll be the kind sir at the bottom of your post. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here it is. I had trouble with the text, but it turned out okay. I basically used my "Demon Within" tag I made for myself in my spare time and made a new version with different tones and textures. Like a revamp.

spectrec.png

I hope that will do. :) Avatar coming up.

DeletedUser

"Demon Within" I like it. This sig captures what I have required. I like the face, the eyes in particular are very alluring. Thank you, I cannot wait to see your avvy.

As for abbs, I have seen your work. If you need a week, I will wait. I believe that is only right.

I thank both of you for answering my request in such a timely fashion, so for you both I have given +rep even though it seems as though you both have more than enough lol. Thank you!

DeletedUser

thankyou for waiting. Here's my attempt. Since I don't know what spectre means exactly, I used a render called 'spectre'

xSpectresigbyabbs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: