A novel idea & the end of the line.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Inno was born and grepolis was created, what was a novel idea, a game based on ancient Greek Times, where players around the world could play over the years this game grew what once was a great game slowly with advancing times and changing habits became solely focused on making money. A game where it was is 24/7 meet folk from all around the world different cultures but where folk could prey on others use psychological warfare manipulate cheat steal hack there way to win to what end nothing it all means nothing in the end. The game supposedly had administrators overseeing the game but as time went on they cared less and less why because it wasn't beneficial to Innogames.

13 years playing and the last few worlds have not been good, why simple INNO the mods they just don't care about there players, when a game isn't worth having sleepless nights, affecting your mental state taking up your free time, your life, its just not worth it my advice leave don't play this game to those joining thinking of joining DONT.....

I leave this parting shot whilst the game at its infancy and at the turn was good you have to give up so much to play it, I often wondered why players one day just suddenly disappeared but it became clearer to me when a game is more important than your life your wellbeing your state of mind your health then that's when you have to take a serious look at yourself and decide do you really want to let this game rule you to rule your life or do you want to actually live your life, I hope players see this but no doubt the toxic nature of this game now some just scoff at this won't care go over there heads to those I've played with get out whilst you can, take a walk through the streets the parks meet someone walk with your daughter your son your wife your husband Live your life don't watch it all disappear before you because of wrong choices make the right choices.

I wish all the best and I hope the ones I call friends understand I thank you all and wish everyone all the best

Myrddin Emyrs

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Step 1. Betray your team as lead

Step 2. Be surprised when you are then attacked by said team

Step 3. Run to indefinite VM

Step 4. Angry forum post and quit game

This just made my day, thanks myrd. And good riddance.

Venomm

Hipparchus

I'm not agree with you actually. First of all, we offer you guys merge before. I thought this will going well since there's no problem at first(maybe just bitmiscommunication in early). Thunder told about nap and your teammate Vzs Fenrir too respect it. Yo.JPG
But when the times for merge come, you refuse to merge because don't want to leaving others behind. For this I really respect your choice, such a good loyal guy. I thought you will fight us with honor. But I was wrong. You prove to become annonying guy that loves to BULLY someone to spam until they can't sleep well(lucky because noone reported it to police for this cyber bullying).

I know you pissed because our timing things that likes spam when we want to siege city, but your responds is too disguisting and forget it's just a game. And worse, you ask your other guys to start spam us too. Same thing like Charlie did eh. I believe you're good gamer, and if you lose to someone that more good than you, rather to choose spam us, why not learn from your good guys like GrimReaper or Mauro the Conqueror II? (Even Grim spam is worse too I know he's good at timing like some of us too).

Why you guys can't even give us a good fight with incredible timings and planning too? I believe you, epesially that guy(GrimReaper andMauro the Conqueror II)can give us a good fight too instead a spam? And if you can do it, we CAN give you a honor to join us and feel easy victory without a fight(I believe some of you spam because you feel losing en153)

But yeah, it's up to you guys. Can't force you to stop spamming too. But just remember this is games, and cyber bullying someone because you crying losing to other better than you is disguisting thing. Anyway good luck and feel bad for you @Myrddin Emyrs to leave this good game. Feel free to spam me if any of you that read my writing feel insulted;)

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus

lil bro actually got mad and personal at a goodbye post
kaffee2.gif

jack9r9

Hipparchus
I'm not agree with you actually. First of all, we offer you guys merge before. I thought this will going well since there's no problem at first(maybe just bitmiscommunication in early). Thunder told about nap and your teammate Vzs Fenrir too respect it. View attachment 16765
But when the times for merge come, you refuse to merge because don't want to leaving others behind. For this I really respect your choice, such a good loyal guy. I thought you will fight us with honor. But I was wrong. You prove to become annonying guy that loves to BULLY someone to spam until they can't sleep well(lucky because noone reported it to police for this cyber bullying).

Oh no, please don't report me to the police (for... let me get this right... waking someone up in a game they willingly play?).

There's a lot to address here but first off an NAP does NOT mean a merge. Are you now merging with the entire server that you've hugged with (have NAPs)? Bit confused.

Last edited: