A PnP of Epik Proportion

DeletedUser

Many of you have already seen Part 1 of this saga, but just to refresh your memories of it...

Well I thought I'd have a little fun with this epik(whateverhisnameis) I'd never heard about before... so here it went

epic4.jpg

epik5.jpg

me being me thought I'd try one step further...so I decided to mail his alliance...

epik2.jpg

unfortunately someone must have told them to ignore it :( else this would have been a seperate thread, with more pictures.

Continuing the story, I mentioned that I was under attack from a member of his alliance:
tumblr_kuq4ojr75X1qa0c3oo1_500.jpg

well... I see 2 ships on the horizon...

sturmfail.jpg

aside from his spelling the first attack that was going to clear me...

sturmatt1.jpg

at this stage I decide to taunt him a bit, see what he would send at me...

sturmtaunt.jpg

from 38hrs away, he was never going to catch me unawares.

well lets get down to his second attack... (the one that would make sure I was clear)

sturmatt2.jpg

I looked at my screen and spied yet another attack on the horizon, then suddenly, just before the 10 minutes was up, it disappeared. Had someone told him he was acting like a n00b??? or did it suddenly just click what he was actually doing?

sturmnub.jpg

So to answer the question, "Are The Philosophes really what they advertise they are?"

philosprofile.jpg

Comparing profile to incident, says No, as in his profile, he claims to be experienced, which means he is not one of the people being "trained by the alliance"

sturmprof.jpg

So having come to the conclusion they are not what they are cracked up to be, I decided to give them one last chance. I Looked at their Pact information... Well, this is what I found...

philodiplo.jpg

this is almost MRAish, considering their profile clearly stated they were at peace at the moment.

Disclaimer:
This is the first time I have done an in depth taking to pieces of a supposed elite alliance with leaders of high external forum reputation, but it goes some way to explaining to people that the classification of "Elite" is all too often taken to referance on point value per player, and recruitment standards, which is not the case. Although I am not prepared to give an in depth review of the cut off between elite and normal, suffice to say, the Elites in the core will be there in a years time, those that don't fit the bracket, even if they fit the visual requirements will not be. Happy gaming all, I hope this provided some insight for everyone.
If anyone would like me to conduct an investigation into another alliance, please mail me ingame.

DeletedUser

+rep. Loved it!

Good job, hope to see another one soon ;)

(noticed a fluffy sweet in The Philosophes midsts)

EDIT: +rep when I can give it to you again... Man I'm rep-stingey...

DeletedUser

If I get on Iota, can I join your amazing alliance, Kad? :D

DeletedUser

sure :) the forums are quite different from what you are used to seeing from me though :p

DeletedUser

I know Aicy from Delta and he said before he quit he would have conquered Epiks city but he didn't quite reach that LS button when sending the attack. Shame.

After seeing Epikness's posts and playstyle I can safefully say he is very far from 'Elite'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+rep all the way from zeta, this pnp was groundbreaking as it completely dismantles any credibility for the entire alliance just buy a screenshot of their profile...

this is also coming from one of the grepolis highly experienced players.... we will take our points, our units, and our wars seriously, peace is for the weak or for women.

DeletedUser

You work your PnP good kad. I don't know why you weren't the PnP maker for the melons!

DeletedUser

Everyone has wall six for temple. And who are you going to run into with less than 150 militia. Worst part is he's not going slings vs militia he's going Hops and horse vs militia. What a waste.

I told him it wasn't going to work -_-

DeletedUser

I know Aicy from Delta and he said before he quit he would have conquered Epiks, defense whoring, city but the moron he is didn't quite reach that LS button when sending the attack. Shame.

After seeing Epikness's posts and playstyle I can safefully say he is very far from 'Elite'.

I really hope that you have an account with a different name, because looking at your stats you aren't fit to make comments on the biggest noob in history. If there's one thing I hate it's when someone tries to talk about something that he knows nothing about. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MK, stats get erased once your account is gone.

I've had 15 odd cities in total from Alpha, Beta and Delta. I know a lot about this game and a lot about Epik's 'history'.

The way he acts is astonishing, it's hard to believe he's even a real person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

History means little in a new world.

All I know is Epik got attacked by a massive nub move from Aicy, then Aicy quit. Instead of growing and avoiding the largest alliance in the world which surrounds him, he decided to conquer an inactive member that alliance. Now hes on the way out of Iota with the rest of his alliance. Smart move.

DeletedUser

I heard he is nothing more than a deformed clone of Milton Berle.

The result of a wildly unsuccessful attempt to bring Uncle Miltie back from the dead and install him as the new absolute ruler of Iraq.

DeletedUser

Good one, better than my latest ones which got trolled down a drain. Congrats!

DeletedUser

They were 'trolled' because they were bad. To be honest I think they deserved a more nasty response.

DeletedUser

MK, stats get erased once your account is gone.

I've had 15 odd cities in total from Alpha, Beta and Delta. I know a lot about this game and a lot about Epik's 'history'.

you caught me, im a robot.... :rolleyes:

History means little in a new world.

All I know is Epik got attacked by a massive nub move from Aicy, then Aicy quit. Instead of growing and avoiding the largest alliance in the world which surrounds him, he decided to conquer an inactive member that alliance. Now hes on the way out of Iota with the rest of his alliance. Smart move.

AHAHAH i made him quit? I have achieved by life goal in that case.

Hey, whats the point of playing the game if you dont want to have fun? Grepo is getting quit tedious for me and if your not going to randomly attack people for no reason, why play on? I feel proud it took ES's top guys to take me down. Im still not out of iota :p

And he wasnt inactive mate, i know youve been fed ES propaganda to make yourselves look better, he has been attacking me pretty much every day up until the point i conquered him.

You guys only took one of my cities ;)

But i admit, you guys are stronger, and i admit your superiority. Im not a poor sport, you beat me fair and square and for that i congratulate you.

Whats the point of playing a game if not to enjoy playing it? I dont know about you but growing to 500 cities by not attacking anyone and being the punching bag of ES does not sound too fun for me. I did what i wanted to do, and i hoped that the fair people of these forums would respect my decision instead of endlessly trolling on me and flaming me for it.

I really hope that you have an account with a different name, because looking at your stats you aren't fit to make comments on the biggest noob in history. If there's one thing I hate it's when someone tries to talk about something that he knows nothing about. :rolleyes:

I cant tell if your calling me the biggest noob or him o_O If its me.... sadface. I dont understand what i did to make everyone hate me but whatever.