A PnP of Epik Proportion

DeletedUser

Of course he meant you, he's never seen me perform and wouldn't judge my 'noobieness'.

The thing for me that got me to dislike you is the way you flamed Aicy time and time again for no reason at all. The way you acted towards him made me cringe.

For you making him quit... I dunno. On skype the last thing he said before logging out for the last ever time was:

"Well... I guess if I were ever to quit permanently now would be the best time. Y'know, with having no proper account and having a lot of Aicy haters in the forums... And all this collage work is smashing my head in. :(

Yeah, bye. (wave)"

DeletedUser

For no reason? Are you kidding me?

wow.

If you wont even read his own posts and read my posts arguing with him then how can you say im the aggressor?

The ignorance of some astound me.

DeletedUser

He didn't feed me squat. I saw the threads of you two arguing, that was what made me shudder. I didn't actually talk to him again until a while after that.

The way you present yourself and act on these forums is pathetic and I'm not one to use that word lightly.

Edit: As an outside unbiased reader it was very obvious that you were the agresser. The amount of crap you, and everyone else were giving him was way out of line. That visitor message of yours about how he is a 'hater'was him being aggressive on you was it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as we're all enjoying a good Epikness bashing...

Let me SMACK him upside the head with the biggest, most insulting insult of all....

The Rooster thinks he's a cool forum poster and good Grepolis player.

DeletedUser

As long as we're all enjoying a good Epikness bashing...

Let me SMACK him upside the head with the biggest, most insulting insult of all....

The Rooster thinks he's a cool forum poster and good Grepolis player.

Thank you rooster, it seems your the only one on these forums who hasnt been infected by the disease known as trollitus.

pretty much every single post in this thread with the exception of the first few and some others has been flaming me or demeaning me in some way, shape or form and i dont know why you all decided to wake up this morning and hate me for reason unknown to myself but if you would like to share said reasons with me via private messaging or visitor messaging, i would appreciate it very much so. The only reason i can think of is because you believed uninformed kad over here and for some reason look down upon me now for actions committed by the new leader of the Philosophes.

What are you accomplishing by trolling? Do you really think that you will change that person by saying phrases such as "you iz stoopid change nao you stoopid nub" etc? What you need to learn how to do is constructive trolling. Message the person with what they are doing wrong and maybe, just maybe they might change. Apologies to the unlucky mod forced to read through these posts in search for a post out of line, but i felt this off-topic post is needed

DeletedUser

The only trolling on you is about your sig, i miss V bring him back or make a new sig with him in it.
i think your a good guy epik, you were willing to help me when i was still annoyed at KOAN here and i've never really seen you be nasty to anyone neither have you done anything to make me dislike you. but then again thats just me...

DeletedUser

He's done lots of things to harm people. You know, what Epikness is saying now is almost exactly the same as Aicy's response when him and his group of friends started on him.

The hipocracy is spreading!!!

DeletedUser

Can you stop bickering please? It is bringing this thread off topic.

No good will come from it.

DeletedUser

This will be my only post on this topic.
Epikness is a great leader. He may not have great stats, or whatever you all think makes a good leader. But he knows how to play the game, stats dont mean anything if you dont have the brains to back it all up. Epikness ran The Philosophes and also did a lot of work in a coalition alliance. He managed a lot and also was able to conquer an ES city, there arent many players that have conquered an ES city.
And about The Philosophes now after Epikness has left us, we are re organizing everything, we have not gotten weaker and we are still strong, we have just lost one person. Pete may have changed things around, but we are changing many things around now so all of those that think the Philosophes are weak, think again.
And to all of those that think Epikness is not a good leader and a weak player, have you been led by him? If you have and still disagree with me then keep it to yourself, there is no point in ripping on one player because he did what so many didnt do, face ES in a war (although it wasn't much of a war), he stood up to them. And he protected his alliance, if thats not a good leader then i dont know what one is then.
~Ares14

btw: if your gonna derep me for this please tell me who you are and not be a coward. thanks

DeletedUser

I constructed the demise of Semper Fi and Nazgul on Gamma

Demise :O, did you not heard that they are still there and much better then before. I do not see you on gamma anymore. What happened, got rimmed

DeletedUser

Demise :O, did you not heard that they are still there and much better then before. I do not see you on gamma anymore. What happened, got rimmed

You don't seriously think I played those worlds under this username did you?
One or 2 of my agents are still on gamma, though the one that disposed of Nazgul (my best one) quit before I left gamma. I had a 250k account in Nameless, but 2 accounts over 150k was too much hard work... Eclipse and a small handful of others know who I was...

DeletedUser

Purpose of my post was that what you did or help to do it is not a thing to be proud. And you did not achieve anything because those alliance survived anyway.

DeletedUser

they are out of the game though... Sun Tzu stated the best wars are won without a fight... perhaps you should open your eyes past the standard visualisation of these games. Achievement = removing threat... yes they may still exist, but their threat levels are next to zero...

Semper Fi... Rank 13, 18 Mil points behind Nameless (they were no 1 before the plug was pulled) First SM, and then Grepohugs got blamed for the scenario... neither of the accusations were correct.

Nazgul... Rank 895 with 2 members... I think they are dead... the rest are in Nameless, as we dragged them to our alliance from there.

Eclipse was always suspicious of having too many members of my network in GHugs... Had I not been playing another world, the plan was to rip all the good members out of several alliances through sabotage, and reform as our original alliance. Both me and my leading agent ran out of time (from other worlds) so we didn't persue that plan...

War is not the only thing that can win these games, other methods are much more mentally testing, and some people get enjoyment out of being able to con others (not talking about spies)...

Killabanana Forced my alliance by Propaganda to merge with them. I hate this kind of behavior from leaders, and if anyone did that to an alliance I owned again, I would do exactly the same thing... Teaches them a lesson, about the way they try to go about getting members...

DeletedUser

Based on your comment i can see that you do not play in gamma and you do not have any idea what is going on. Your comments are so hilarious that i am LMAO. You think you disbanded an alliance and you won.

You disbanded semper fi, they form again, and this time they are trying to shed there MRA tag. They are more united and organized. No one in gamma said that GH won that war. You can not won the war by disbanding other alliance.

You disbanded najgul, and they formed revenge of najgul. (pity that you are searching for najgul on gamma). Later on few of najgul's member merged to GH and remaining formed Killer Bunnies. For you information that alliance still exist and better then ever.

So gist of story you did not get anything from disbanding those alliances.

DeletedUser

Based on your comment i can see that you do not play in gamma and you do not have any idea what is going on. Your comments are so hilarious that i am LMAO. You think you disbanded an alliance and you won.

You disbanded semper fi, they form again, and this time they are trying to shed there MRA tag. They are more united and organized. No one in gamma said that GH won that war. You can not won the war by disbanding other alliance.

You disbanded najgul, and they formed revenge of najgul. (pity that you are searching for najgul on gamma). Later on few of najgul's member merged to GH and remaining formed Killer Bunnies. For you information that alliance still exist and better then ever.

So gist of story you did not get anything from disbanding those alliances.

I didn't stay, both alliances were on their way out when I left, if they have got back, then who cares, I am not on gamma any more.