A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated With Me Not Daizan

• Thread starter daizans fanclub
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well,if all good players,with notorious grepostats ,must go with Daizan,im curious what will remain to be recruited.So,i am starting a new premade,with some friends of mine,i hope.Of course,some players will not be welcomed here,but they already knows that.We will play only to built,Sim City kind of play,we dont want to fight with nobody,we just want to enjoy the game delivered by the nice peoples from InnoGames.I think thats enough for the start.
Btw,enjoy the game and have a very nice day.

DeletedUser

Im not mutzzy.Skully are you afraid of me and try make Tyrion to ban me? :)

DeletedUser

i'm not afraid not afraid of you, you would never attack me :p

DeletedUser

Well,as i said in the first post,all we want its to build nice cities.So,how can i attack you.I will not sent my archers and swords to death.They will be outside the city,farming,because i need resources to build a nice city.When i will grow enough,i will colonize another city.And so and so until we will build wonders.So,you see,my dear Skully,we have no intentions to attack anybody.

DeletedUser5061

Well,if all good players,with notorious grepostats ,must go with Daizan,im curious what will remain to be recruited.So,i am starting a new premade,with some friends of mine,i hope.Of course,some players will not be welcomed here,but they already knows that.We will play only to built,Sim City kind of play,we dont want to fight with nobody,we just want to enjoy the game delivered by the nice peoples from InnoGames.I think thats enough for the start.
Btw,enjoy the game and have a very nice day.

I derepped you bacause...

(1.) I don't believe you are mutzzy, you are probably some wannabe mutzzy like LordStuart or some bitter noob like mAsTeRiTy.

(2.) If you are indeed mutzzy you should know better and at least bother find out the facts about rage before you go on this anti-elitism crsuade against us.

The facts are as stated on our thread, we will not be using diplomacy or playing it safe in any form, instead we will be antagonising every other alliance on the server from the start, make pacts with the best alliances only so we can stab them all in the back just to make sure everyone see's red when they see our flags. And we will do all this while having 40-50 players spread over two oceans from the start, out of that 10 of them are going to be wild cards, which means 20%-25% of our members don't even meet Top 150 ABP requirement.

It's fine that you are gonna make a premade with all your friends since I blacklisted one of them, it's fine that you can kick my *** one on one since it's not a one on one game, what's not fine and deserving of a derep is when you make it out like we are taking all the best palyers to make it a walk in the park of ourselves because it clearly isn't the case.

DeletedUser15100

arul asveen, I will +Rep you for that because that wasn't a fair de-rep.

DeletedUser

thanks friend
i wonder which idiot does these
we must have some people monitoring de reps

DeletedUser

Anyways, daizans fanclub, what direction will you be going? (trying to get this ontopic)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theyre probably lurking in the shadows.

Anyways, daizans fanclub, what direction will you be going? (trying to get this ontopic
We can go near Daizan and try to rim him very quick.Not very much chances but it can be done.We can go far from you and waiting in the shadow.We can go between you and waiting... .I dont know yet,but Skully,you dont really think we will play with our real names?And if Daizan will talk with his mods friends and try to find who and where we are,then we will play dirty too.I know Daizan very well.Hes much better player then TK was but he can be dirties too.And TK could have done anything to win.We will see.

DeletedUser15100

We can go near Daizan and try to rim him very quick.Not very much chances but it can be done.We can go far from you and waiting in the shadow.We can go between you and waiting... .I dont know yet,but Skully,you dont really think we will play with our real names?And if Daizan will talk with his mods friends and try to find who and where we are,then we will play dirty too.I know Daizan very well.Hes much better player then TK was but he can be dirties too.And TK could have done anything to win.We will see.

Q1: Where is your Members List

DeletedUser

Gerrard:no members list.We will probably fighting against Daizan and his mates(some of them friends of mine too,as i like to think).We are not 100,we are very,very few coz we are,indeed,only elite.So,we cant tell the world where we are.
Skully:murder is forbidden too.But you can see daily peoples killing each other.

DeletedUser5061

I wouldn't need to use mod friends coz it wouldn't be very hard to find you guys, I will just look for the alliance with 15-20 players rank 3-4 in ABP who use being small as a excuse why they are getting overshadowed. And I have every intention of playing dirty in this world, pretty much everything goes apart from using spies, that's like reading the spoiler than watching the movie.

DeletedUser

Daizan,just bcoz i like you,i will tell you that:its true what you said about abp and the rest and im not a very good leader like you are BUT you can have an alliance only on skype,so no need to make it ingame.So,good luck,my dear Dai,looking for our alliance.

DeletedUser5061

Daizan,just bcoz i like you,i will tell you that:its true what you said about abp and the rest and im not a very good leader like you are BUT you can have an alliance only on skype,so no need to make it ingame.So,good luck,my dear Dai,looking for our alliance.

Well that's a bit of a oxymoranic statement make, on one hand you say you are going to be make an elite alliance on the other hand you say you are too cowardly to play under your real names and won't even form a alliance in-game just incase we figure out who you guys are. (sad face) I was looking forward to having some elite competition on this server but you need skills, time. discipline, confidence and balls to offer us that, and you guys are obviously missing the last two, tis a shame.

DeletedUser

And I have every intention of playing dirty in this world, pretty much everything goes apart from using spies, that's like reading the spoiler than watching the movie.
Remember that?So,you can do anything but i cant?Why?Coz you are Daizan?Dont think so.And you know very well who i am and who my friends are.Dont waste my time with this bs.I asked you to fight with me in Phi.You said NO coz its a team play game bla,bla,bla.Now i say to you that 5 or 10 players will fight against your mighty alliance.NO.Thats not good for you,too.Tell me Daizan,do you want to build the cities and after that to ghost them when you and your friends will send the CSs?Will that make you happy?Btw,coz you said on one hand.... , which is your favorite hand?

DeletedUser5061

Remember that?So,you can do anything but i cant?Why?Coz you are Daizan?Dont think so.And you know very well who i am and who my friends are.Dont waste my time with this bs.I asked you to fight with me in Phi.You said NO coz its a team play game bla,bla,bla.Now i say to you that 5 or 10 players will fight against your mighty alliance.NO.Thats not good for you,too.Tell me Daizan,do you want to build the cities and after that to ghost them when you and your friends will send the CSs?Will that make you happy?Btw,coz you said on one hand.... , which is your favorite hand?

When I say we are gonna play dirty, I mean we are gonna make pacts than attack our allies this is not to gain an advantage, this is to motivate them to come after us, playing under differant names isn't playing dirty it's just plain cowardly.

It doesn't matter how good you are individually, this is a Alliance vs. Alliance game and you are only good as the alliance you are in. You wanna prove you are better than another player beat them to the ABP milestones and have a ABP ranking higher than theirs.

You wanna know what would make me happy? I would be happy if there were lots of little decent size good alliances that joined the servers we play because it seems we go through them fast. It would be nice to see a milestones thread that has different names not just the name of our alliance next to 1st every time. It would be nice if there were players that can talk the talk and are willing to put in the time it takes to walk the walk. It would be nice if the leaders of our enemies realised they need to 2-3 times our size to be able to keep up with us. You wanna make me happy get your friends, make new ones and be in the core of the server we join.

And don't think I am mad or am bothered by your comments, simply want lots of good alliances made up from people that use the forums, we can have a bit of banter on the server we play tis all.

DeletedUser

1.I get it,you want another Eta or Kappa.
2.We are not cowards and you know that very well.
3.You probably will be defeated.Again.Not because your alliance is not good but because the entire server will be against you(remember Kappa).Your PV have results only coz its in a poor world.
4.And i really think that if i really want i will be in front of you in every milestones of abp.
5.We will be in the core,dont you worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.