A Simple Question

DeletedUser

According to the stats, no one really has developed a consistent attack against them. They appear to take barb cities of moderate value and develop them. Why do you ask?

DeletedUser

I'm not at war with them, but we are having a heated discussion about the current dreadful conditions of several of their polis landfills.

Lugosi

Strategos
one of there members swindled there own allies which I was a member of, so they thought I was a farm even though overall I've only had 4 waves of attacks sent to me from Eleftheria I Thanatos which haven't exactly been devistating so I'm not a farm as proper farms get attacked basically everyday and have no troops am I right? seeing as I have both land and naval units and haven't been attacked for nearly two weeks I'm not exactly a farm. So thats why, I want revenge!!!

DeletedUser

You are in ocean 46. Have you seen how few cities we have out there? A by-product of over-zealous recruitment back in February. How many city slots do you have?

DeletedUser4672

What alliance were you in?

Edit:Ghost pirates before and now you joined a noob infested mra alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
What alliance were you in?

Edit:Ghost pirates before and now you joined a noob infested mra alliance

I had to join they looked so promising lol, I'm in EOW which seem okay there no TiS but then again no alliance compares to TiS