A Simple Question

DeletedUser

I had to join they looked so promising lol, I'm in EOW which seem okay there no TiS but then again no alliance compares to TiS

Yah the 5 minute player........you looked promising as well, GLAD YOUR GONE.....

I'd say MRA = 350 to 400+. depending on the alliance.

There is no set number.......

Any alliance can be accused of being an MRA, Even tw-shadow can be accused of one if a player is so inclined......

New players that join a world are always TRASHED by the older more wiser players, bloody pitiful behavior.....No wonder this forum has gone down hill and very badly.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Yah the 5 minute player........you looked promising as well, GLAD YOUR GONE.....

I joined you as a joke, never have I seen an alliance with there main player on 385,000+ points then a gap to 32,000 which I admit was closed when pradivi joined whilst I was there but even then a 150,00 point is still big. Can you blame me for leaving? I was in an alliance which was at war with many many people. I was in your alliance 12 hours and I had two unsucessful spy attempts on tow of my cities from one of your enemies.

DeletedUser

im posting in here..due to misinformation..

It was not coggz that claimed you as a farm.

We presented our case to our allies and our allies accepted the case.

Standard diplomatic procedure.

p.s. you claim you are not a farm , strange then that you keep ending up in the ranks of our allies. I would cease warmongering if i were you, it's not doing you any favours - it just makes you look sore.

DeletedUser

I'm not at war with them, but we are having a heated discussion about the current dreadful conditions of several of their polis landfills.

oh and hey!..that below the belt - we recycle! now you're getting the biggest incinerator built behind your polis back garden... :p

DeletedUser

Damn it all.... that's gonna make so much friggen smog....

sigh, there goes that idea to open the Spartan Bed & Breakfast Inn....

DeletedUser

Damn it all.... that's gonna make so much friggen smog....

sigh, there goes that idea to open the Spartan Bed & Breakfast Inn....

well idk, think positive... you could call it "Little Los Angeles" so certain folk would feel right at home; P

Lugosi

Strategos
im posting in here..due to misinformation..

It was not coggz that claimed you as a farm.

We presented our case to our allies and our allies accepted the case.

Standard diplomatic procedure.

p.s. you claim you are not a farm , strange then that you keep ending up in the ranks of our allies. I would cease warmongering if i were you, it's not doing you any favours - it just makes you look sore.

Sorry, I keep thinking it's Coggz his name sticks in my mind for some reason maybe he's secretly II. Andras :eek:. What I meant to put is Gorgon101

DeletedUser4672

Well mr tintin it was me who caused you the issues actually, i was told you were a farm so i carried out the standard procedure.I spoke to my friends and stated my case.They were not going to release you so you actually must have done something to upset them.

If you have a problem with the situation feel free to preach to me directly, but in the situation i was presented with i did the correct action for the situation.
Also he had been farming you for months i saw all the reports, i back up my stories always with virtual proof of farming

Lugosi

Strategos
Well mr tintin it was me who caused you the issues actually, i was told you were a farm so i carried out the standard procedure.I spoke to my friends and stated my case.They were not going to release you so you actually must have done something to upset them.

If you have a problem with the situation feel free to preach to me directly, but in the situation i was presented with i did the correct action for the situation.
Also he had been farming you for months i saw all the reports, i back up my stories always with virtual proof of farming

:Angry: 3 months with 4 waves of attacks two of them which I won is not a valid amount for a farm. I have screenshots of my report pages from that 3 month period it was like 1 wave of attacks sent to each of my cities every other week if that.

You have one strange definition of a farm!:p