A Summary

DeletedUser

I fight by his side so perhaps you had better rethink taking any of his cities :)

DeletedUser

This is confusing with all these overlapping wars

EDIT: 1500th post!!!

DeletedUser3635

My post was updated to remove Infectious Disease from the list of enemies with OfA, as they merged into Yo.

DeletedUser

If you take one of Neverlose cities do you get to be worshiped by his minions?

DeletedUser

Update on BW/Renegades

Just to provide some of you with the information needed to understand the conflict between Renegades and BW.

At first it was our alliance with 90 cities and there alliance with 385 in 055. We took a lot of cities(caused members to go into vacation mode) however they retaliated by moving further in past our grasp. Leaving the BW members in our grasp defenseless and without support from other members. At the time it was my impression that we were the only ones at war with them(The Empire was previously at war but constantly changing identity). After taking a couple cities a -BW- member reached out to me and discussed how they were displeased with there leadership.

It has actually worked out great. The members who did join are the ones who when fighting earned a lot of respect from our members. Was an easy decision for our leadership to make, and I knew that it would be unfortunate for those players to lose there hard work due to selfishness from there fellow alliance members.

I know of a lot of people's opinions on BW, one thing you have to consider is that before our war with them, I was rank 200 in best fighters. After was rank 20. They threw a lot of troops at my cities. I tried my best to make life not easy for them in 055.

DeletedUser

Just to provide some of you with the information needed to understand the conflict between Renegades and BW.

At first it was our alliance with 90 cities and there alliance with 385 in 055. We took a lot of cities(caused members to go into vacation mode) however they retaliated by moving further in past our grasp. Leaving the BW members in our grasp defenseless and without support from other members. At the time it was my impression that we were the only ones at war with them(The Empire was previously at war but constantly changing identity). After taking a couple cities a -BW- member reached out to me and discussed how they were displeased with there leadership.

It has actually worked out great. The members who did join are the ones who when fighting earned a lot of respect from our members. Was an easy decision for our leadership to make, and I knew that it would be unfortunate for those players to lose there hard work due to selfishness from there fellow alliance members.

I know of a lot of people's opinions on BW, one thing you have to consider is that before our war with them, I was rank 200 in best fighters. After was rank 20. They threw a lot of troops at my cities. I tried my best to make life not easy for them in 055.

Nice post Devil.

Indeed; it may be a war game, But that does not mean we should kill some one off, but do the exact opposite; Allow them to join us if they chose, and many did and are now members of the Renegade Family.

Honest and truly great words Devil

~V