abbs artworks shop

DeletedUser20429

OH SORRY I posted in the wrong thread hahaha :( Oh well. I guess Bianh is busy :( I asked 1 week ago and still no sig :( I will ask for one here if thats okay?

DeletedUser

Here's your sig crusnicXIII. This was the ONLY render I could find :(

crusnicsigbyabbs.jpg

direct link: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/4abbs/abbsgrepolisshop/crusnicsigbyabbs.jpg

Of course, if you do use it, please give +rep and credit

DeletedUser

thank you abbs :)
I was actually confused reading the hiragana until I looked at it more, and I finally saw "let enmity be burned away" well thank you very much abbs ありがとう

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hay, first post on the forum ever, guessing it should be a request for a sig, I like your work so that's why I ask. (and I'm a noob in making one myself)

Theme(MUST): Firebird / phoenix & lots of fire or blood or something =D knock yourself out =)
Text : Firebird
Text2 : Power you can't even start to comprehend.

Another noob question: how do I give you +rep? xD

DeletedUser

Could I have a background of a Lightning Storm and a pair of scales at the side?
Size: max please
Text(on the scales) Founder of Equilarem
Text2(on the lightning) bibo5o

Plus How do you do +rep? :p

DeletedUser

oh, I'd like the size of the sig to be common, I guess you know what common is in this branch xD

Thanks again!

DeletedUser15283

Oh, I'm gonna get rid of my two sigs I'm using right now.

Here, let's start this over:

Hi, Abbs, I'd like a new sig.

Text:Eat or Be Eaten
Render:Gingerbread Man with a Bite taken out of it
Background:Gingerbread House

Hey!No cutting!!!

DeletedUser

@lordweapon- what about my sig?

@f1rebird and hypersycos- next on list and will complete your requests by next week.

DeletedUser

hay, first post on the forum ever, guessing it should be a request for a sig, I like your work so that's why I ask. (and I'm a noob in making one myself)

Theme(MUST): Firebird / phoenix & lots of fire or blood or something =D knock yourself out =)
Text : Firebird
Text2 : Power you can't even start to comprehend.

Another noob question: how do I give you +rep? xD

Here's the firebird sig
phoenixsigbyabbs2-3.jpg

direct link: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/4abbs/abbsgrepolisshop/phoenixsigbyabbs2-3.jpg
If you use it I'd like +rep and credit please.

I found the scale I would probably want http://images.wikia.com/wizard101/images/3/3d/BalanceLogo.gif, You would probably have to scale it to be a tiny bit bigger

that is very small and also a stock. I'd prefer to use a render.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

Try using imageshack. If you drag the pic off the forum and onto your desktop then it will copy and then just upload it as you would any other sig

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Yeahh I've got no idea whatsoever what a stock and render is :p, I'll just go with this different one then

If you could still do the lightning but change it to negative
and same text just anywhere really.

I'll make a lightning background and a balance on that. that good right?

DeletedUser

Theme(MUST): I'm going for an angelic theme(Nephilims are Angel Warriors)
Text: Just make it say xXNephilimXx

Thanks man!