Inactive Topic Ability to filter returning from Command Window

DeletedUser

Proposal
My idea is to simply add a button that filters out outgoing and returning attacks from the command window to add to the attack type filters already present.

Reason
Currently when you have a decent number of attacks the command window makes it difficult to see those attacks that are still impending amongst a list of outgoing and incoming attacks (I know there's a little green arrow but at a glance it is easy to overlook). To make it easier the ability to filter out outgoing or returning would be helpful.

Details
I would suggest two buttons in the row that already allows you to filter attack types at the bottom of the command window. The first when active hides returning attacks and the second hides outgoing attacks. This will allow a player to quickly see what's coming back or what's still to land.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
I can't see any abuse possibilities. It is simply adding to existing functionality by adding to more filters. The player can already tell (from the arrows) what type they are. So it is simply an improvement imho.

DeletedUser

A good idea, gave some rep, but the same logic should be extended to incoming and outgoing supports, as that can be a mess to navigate through sometimes.

DeletedUser

I agree. The outgoing or incoming filter should filter all types. You can then use the other filters to refine further.

DeletedUser

Why is this idea so quiet???

Yes from me.

Good small implementations like these will turn Grepolis into a great game!

DeletedUser8396

Just saw this idea scrolling down. Needs more publicity because it is AWESOME!

+1 and +rep from me

DeletedUser

Just saw this idea scrolling down. Needs more publicity because it is AWESOME!

+1 and +rep from me

Yeah I know. I saw this idea, and was like 'Whattttt?'.

This idea has been going for quite a long time but no-one has picked up on it!

Now let's bring some publicity to this idea, and revive it :)

DeletedUser

Hmm... it does need attention, but I wouldn't say it needs more input as it seems fine as it is. That is probably the reason why this has had little response.

DeletedUser

Hmm... it does need attention, but I wouldn't say it needs more input as it seems fine as it is. That is probably the reason why this has had little response.

Interesting though. Most of the time you get spamming trolls *cough cough* luke *cough cough*

Who just sit in a thread and sprout gibberish and help keep the threads to the top. Where are these trolls?

OFFER: +REP to the first Spamming Troll in this thread!

That should get them posting pretty fast.

DeletedUser

Well thank you people - I would like to see this implemented because it can't be too difficult and would be most helpful.

DeletedUser

Probably because people prefer things with flashing lights and whistles and power ups and stuff that makes them feel like a real playa

DeletedUser

I knew I'm double posting but I had to say that that would be a good idea juxta, as is quite a mess when looking for one attack to see how the journey's going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good idea, we need to get this implentend imo..
I know I'm confused sometimes myself, because I don't always pay attention to the colour of the arrow lol

DeletedUser

My spammers...Be careful..Read the announcement I made the other day. :p

Please give your input but no off-topic non-related to idea posts, please. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Im not familar with what you are mentioning offhand, but it seems reasonable.