about free population

DeletedUser

hi guys, i have a quvestion,my farm on max leve about 3 weeks and i don't have more free population.i built thermal bath and i'm researched plow in academy.some time my city can't grown up and i can't by more units.so,how i get more free populations?
thanks....

DeletedUser

You can't. The only way to get more free population is to kill off some of your units.

DeletedUser

And of course, the best way to kill off your units is to kill off somebody else's units ;)

DeletedUser

Or even better, kill of somebody else's units and take their city, thus taking their population.

DeletedUser

Each new city raises your population limit by about 3000 ;)

DeletedUser18366

No a cities population is independent and doesn't affect or be affected by other cities.

DeletedUser

No a cities population is independent and doesn't affect or be affected by other cities.

This is correct. Each city maintains an independent population value and is unaffected by the population of other cities.

The three ways to increase your population in a given city are:

1) Increase the level of your farm (to a maximum of 40)
2) Build thermal baths
3) Research plow

Once these venues have all been explored, the only way to free up population is to get rid of troops. This is generally accomplished by attacking other players or being attacked yourself.

DeletedUser

Or you could demolish you barracks to lvl 1 in a LS city (e.g.)