Top 12 ABP Alliances Stats & Discussion

DeletedUser37948

Phoenix is taking evasive maneuvers now...they want to colonize a free island (= no farms).
Won't say where, but anyway, they call this "new direction", i call this "running away desperately".
They hope that they can get out of Venom's way, grow strong (thanks to not having farms) and then come back and beat Venom.
Uhm yea, i guess during the next 5 weeks, Venom won't be growing at all ???

Ridiculous...

I joined Paros hoping it would be more fun than speed-1-Oropos, but after my initial attacks, all i've been doing is just sitting there clicking on farms and upping my city. My island mates refuse to attack anybody, they are scared, just make a vague promise of defending me.

Hey Venom guys, can't you come attack my island ? It has some high-points cities on it.... i want some action !

im sure we will visit you eventualy so dont worry ;)

DeletedUser5061

Phoenix is taking evasive maneuvers now...they want to colonize a free island (= no farms).
Won't say where, but anyway, they call this "new direction", i call this "running away desperately".
They hope that they can get out of Venom's way, grow strong (thanks to not having farms) and then come back and beat Venom.
Uhm yea, i guess during the next 5 weeks, Venom won't be growing at all ???

Ridiculous...

I joined Paros hoping it would be more fun than speed-1-Oropos, but after my initial attacks, all i've been doing is just sitting there clicking on farms and upping my city. My island mates refuse to attack anybody, they are scared, just make a vague promise of defending me.

Hey Venom guys, can't you come attack my island ? It has some high-points cities on it.... i want some action !

I feel really bad for Phoenix and Sons of Olympias, I think dropping 60 players into one ocean wasn't really fair and brought us too huge of an advantage. I think it would be better for your alliance just to restart in the north-east rather than wasting time trying to run away.
And for strategy your two founders are about to be rimmed so they just trying to make excuses as they know they don't have time to revolt only to colonize but am sure we will take there cities before then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I feel really bad for Phoenix and Sons of Olympias, I think dropping 60 players into one ocean wasn't really fair and brought us too huge of an advantage. I think it would be better for your alliance just to restart in the north-east rather than wasting time trying to run away.
And for strategy your two founders are about to be rimmed so they just trying to make excuses as they know they don't have time to revolt only to colonize but am sure we will take there cities before then

Zeko you don't have to run. You do have to get you and your members AWAY from whatever guy proposed that. Split off from Phoenix and try it on your own. Worst case you and some good friends go down fighting Venom.

DeletedUser38652

Zeko you don't have to run. You do have to get you and your members AWAY from whatever guy proposed that. Split off from Phoenix and try it on your own. Worst case you and some good friends go down fighting Venom.

Or join Reapers of Death...

DeletedUser

Daizan : you just have a better strategy...you got 60 members to form a rock solid core in that ocean.. this is how wars are won.

If those noobs ruling Phoenix had listened to me when i warned them on the forum thread titled "Venom 2.0", instead of repeating this loser-stereotype that "this is a new world, so venom was strong before, but nothing says it will be strong here too"....
Phoenix and its allies could have made a stand....
They could have opened a thread on the forum asking for a general mobilization of troops, send them to the front line, focus on specific targets... make sure Venom can't grow and then get other alliances to help smash it.

But no, they just waited for BP's end to say "venom is our ennemy", and then sat there waiting to get spanked.

On my island, there is zero coordination. I wanted to take things in charge, clean it up before Venom gets there so we could fight back. I cleared a city immediately....and then noone followed.

Now, that is sad.

Venom destroying Phoenix is just part of the game. I'm actually waiting for you guys to come around, i'm bored to death here. :D

DeletedUser

Good news.....i was wondering whether i should follow notcrush's advice and leave Phoenix.

Well, these noobs gave me a help, they kicked me out :D

Haha, they just can't run an alliance, all they can run is away :D

I'll just start my own.....give "personality disorder" a second try

DeletedUser

It ain't a matter of not being able to run it, it's a matter of inactive players, such as yourself. Never once had you posted in the forums. Answered a mail or had an opinion of any sort. And any member who goes outside into the public to talk bad about their alliance doesn't deserve to be in one any way. I caution anyone who picks you up to use this as an example that you cannot be trusted.

DeletedUser

man what a big mouth, he shows really great sings of his loyalty I am sure it will be the right choice to join Reapers of Death

DeletedUser

Well, if you had cared to read your own forum, dear ex-leader, you'd have found a lot of posts from me, including a thread i took the initiative to start about my own island, but which became worthless as the people of my island didn't move at all.

Your accusations are totally fallacious and only justify my verbal attacks against your soon-to-be-destroyed alliance.

I had warned you about Venom as i know their players. Very few people there listened, and judging from your totally wrong accusations, you never read the Venom thread in your own forum, showing a total lack of leaderhsip.

On Oropos i am totally loyal to Unstable Connections because it is a good alliance with real leaders. I'll help them till the end, even if the tide turns.

DeletedUser

Wrong, I read and replied to that thread. And yes gave you the "this world is brand new venom has not yet proven themselves" Because they hadn't. It is also my job as a leader not to cause everyone to panic. Just becuase your island tab wasn't active doesn't mean you could be active elsewhere. Yes there were a couple posts by you, but not many. And mostly ones to cause panic within the alliance

DeletedUser16696

man what a big mouth, he shows really great sings of his loyalty I am sure it will be the right choice to join Reapers of Death

I play with Zeko on oropos, great player. not great on points, but does and hell of alot to help everyone

The one thing I suggest you do if you want to survive is listen to him, if not then you don't really stand a chance

DeletedUser

Everybody knew about venom, you was not ignored, you was just saying what everyone else had already said!

You was not active in the forum, posting once or twice does not make you active!

Saying you are loyal, even when the tide has turned and then post everything here when you are scared of loosing your city is a contradiction if I ever seen one!!!

Plus from what I have seen, Venom are not great or even good fighters. They are average fighters, that grow silly fast early and outnumber everyone else. If they had met an alliance of experienced players on equal terms, they would lose!

I have played with and still play with in Phoenix many people who are better fighters than venom, just not willing to spend as much gold!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

So, you're a noob? as only experienced fighters have a chance?

DeletedUser

I am not scared of losing a city as this is a game.

If i get smashed by Venom, fine. I'm not going to beg them to let me in, i've even called them to come attack my island because i'm bored to death.

You people in Phoenix have a serious problem. Whenever something does not please you, you make a whole of completely wrong accusations to preserve your inflated egos.

If i stopped posting in your forum, it's because it is a mess. Learn how to organize one and keep it clean.

DeletedUser

Experienced fighters will always beat new players on a one on one level all the time!!!

The fact you question that is surprising!

If you are new, you do not know how best to time your attacks, what troops to attack with, what order to launch your attacks in!!!

I think you are making yourself out to be a noob by saying that...

If you can read, I assume you can, I was pointing out, from what I have seen, they are average fighters, that have the ability to grow fast early. Which means they win by numbers alone, I would like to have the money to spend to grow that fast!

DeletedUser16696

Yes I am so sorry master

I have so much to learn from you, even after 3 years I know nothing, and so does the rest of the players who've been been playing for 2-3 years. We all just buy 50k gold and use 10k a day

Please join us and lead! We need your wise words of wisdom!

1) Lol
2) You have more membes
3) Clearly you haven't been looking how many players of yours have been cleared
4) Cba with noobs, one thing you cannot do with them is win an argument, they always have an excuse for losing...

DeletedUser

zues i think this quote will help you alot :p Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

DeletedUser

I play with Zeko on oropos, great player. not great on points, but does and hell of alot to help everyone

The one thing I suggest you do if you want to survive is listen to him, if not then you don't really stand a chance

Spiderman-that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg