Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

TOP 12 ABP 30.04.2012 - 08.05.2012

Sorry for the delay this time ... i forgot last night about it. But here it is! TOP 12 ABP for the last week.

wMN3ZgmSSpigv2n4-Region.png

Thumbs UP this week goes to the Legion of Death for simply being the best!!!!!;
Thumbs DOWN this week remains in possesion of Silver.. But then again ... we should understand them ... they must be sleep deprived with us on their heads all the time!

As we can see ... the best alliances have remained steady ... and even started filtering out the bad roots of inactive players. Nevertheless ... with the new fronts opening up ... this week announces itself to be interesting, very interesting! :D

P.S.: + Rep if you enjoy seeing it every week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19797

I love reading your posts every week! So quiet here all the time :(

DeletedUser

Thank you kebatsin ... well ... it's pretty much quiet everywhere in the Knossos forum. Maybe it will be different later, when the server will grow a bit more! :D Some drama ... who knows?!

DeletedUser

I find it interesting your reasoning for your thumbs up and down and enjoy reading them, sometimes i agree sometimes not, generally though just read and lurk, but just thought I'd say thanks for your thoughts.

DeletedUser19797

If anyone could begin to gather some information about Knossos war situation it would be really nice and then do some statistic...
I would personally do that , but my english is so bad that i would just humiliate myself :D
And also i want to see some R4GE guys here!

DeletedUser

I find it interesting your reasoning for your thumbs up and down and enjoy reading them, sometimes i agree sometimes not, generally though just read and lurk, but just thought I'd say thanks for your thoughts.
Then speak your mind ... maybe i am seeing it wrong. Let's bring some life to this forum! :D

DeletedUser

TOP 12 ABP 09.05.2012 - 15.05.2012

Sorry for the delay AGAIN!!!! ...But i have a very good explanation that nobody will like and probably will be dissapointed with me: I got banned. Yes yes ... pretty nice helpful bot (Kids, don't use this at home!!!)
No good excuse to actually say something that will make me better in front of you, but i will keep posting the ABP for Knossos. I like it. :p And i hope you will also keep enjoying it.

fe3Ca5dsYFOdO7LE-Region.png

Thumbs UP this week goes to Legion of Death which kinda has to kick out some players (therefore, do not judge a tree by the dry leaves on the ground), the rest of the guys that stay are awesome fellows, that know what Grepolis is about and how to play it. Don't think they have any kind of match;
Thumbs DOWN this week i feel forced to give it toooooooooooo R4GE. They are not on the top 12 anymore. And i don't get it ... how such a big alliance that stood in front for so long, just dissapeard from sight. Should i look in TOP DBP? :p Aparently LOD has eaten a great chunk of them. As one of my ex-fellow-mates said ...
...looks like we cannibalized R4ge for real. Very recently it was 6.8M vs 6.2M, now it's 7.8M vs 4.8M...

Also ... there was a merge as far as i can see, between R4GE and LOD. Now makes perfect sense! :D
Check this MAP!!!! ->>>>TOP 5 ABP<<<<-
New fronts will be needed to be opened! :D

P.S.: + Rep if you enjoy seeing it every week!​

DeletedUser19797

Lord of Knossos is taking lots of players from Jaguar Warriors and Checkmates... someone could call this merge against LoD :D

I think this is going to be next huge war: LoD vs LoK top two alliances!

But anyone got ideas what Valheru might do now??? :) maybe join the war against LoD or....

DeletedUser

That is something i look forward to join in! :D
Valheru ... well ... not sure what to say about them. But they sure do stay in the middle! :p

DeletedUser

TOP 12 ABP 15.05.2012 - 21.05.2012

From Monday to Monday ... here it is!!!! This weeks' ABP top 12.

VfACto3n6rp9u01m-Region.png

Thumbs UP this week goes to the Legion of Death and i do hate to repeat myself! :p;
Thumbs DOWN this week goes to Jaguar Warriors. Why ... well let me tell you why! They can do better, that's why. They are still ranked 4 as attackers due to all the players that left to LoK. And my thumb down goes especially due to the new "filling in the blanks" method.
Check Grepostats pages for the Jaguar Warriors ...
Alliance Changes and Members

Now of course the alliance is spread over the entire world .... Map - Jags - Yellow

This week ... we only have three thriving alliances. Everybody knows them. They have been daily discussed within the external forum and the in-game forums. Everybody have their eyes on Valheru to see what their next move will be, as standing between LoD aNd LoK in this war that announces to be some kind of a Clash of Titans - LoD with its strong well formed teams and LoK with the new add-ins from alliances such as Jaguar Warriors, Checkmate, Valheru ...
All the other alliances ... are in some sort of transition ... one way or another. Not much to be said about this week ... just that i am seeing over and over ... how players (and good ones too) get tired of being harassed and switch over to other alliances ... in order to look for comfort and they find an even bigger war, or maybe that's exactly what they're looking, a way to balance the forces.

P.S.: + Rep if you enjoy seeing it every week!

DeletedUser

Lol, I`ve +reped you so many times it won`t let me anymore. :p

In that map, anyone notice the little green dot for LoD in the corner of 66? That`s me. :p

DeletedUser

I love it, I wish they were continuing the Newspaper as well!

DeletedUser9465

TOP 12 ABP 15.05.2012 - 21.05.2012

Thumbs UP this week goes to the Legion of Death and i do hate to repeat myself! :p;
Thumbs DOWN this week goes to Jaguar Warriors. Why ... well let me tell you why! They can do better, that's why. They are still ranked 4 as attackers due to all the players that left to LoK. And my thumb down goes especially due to the new "filling in the blanks" method.
Check Grepostats pages for the Jaguar Warriors ...
Alliance Changes and Members

Now of course the alliance is spread over the entire world .... Map - Jags - Yellow

Hey... are you talking about me? I am not filling any blanks! If you really want to know, I discovered this game that looks promising and joined here with a bunch of friends. The good people in the Jaguars Warriors offered us to join their alliance and we took the opportunity to be in one of the top ten alliance in this world. We just couldn't miss such a great opportunity. Just tell me, who in his right mind would attack us when we are members in a top alliance! So we are pretty much secured and we will grow quick and we will build our cities to our liking. And if you really want to know, I've played Heroes 3 and Zeus - Master of Olympus a lot so I am pretty skilled both at strategy games and at city builder games! Greek cities as in grepolis, I may add cause, maybe you know, Zeus is a greek god! And my friends are skilled at this kind of games as well! :pro:​

DeletedUser

Well speak for yourself Rob.... I'm a blank. Wouldn't hurt a fly......

DeletedUser9465

You don't have to Cob. Just build your city. This game is about cities and points.

DeletedUser

o....k!!

Hey... are you talking about me? I am not filling any blanks! If you really want to know, I discovered this game that looks promising and joined here with a bunch of friends. The good people in the Jaguars Warriors offered us to join their alliance and we took the opportunity to be in one of the top ten alliance in this world. We just couldn't miss such a great opportunity. Just tell me, who in his right mind would attack us when we are members in a top alliance! So we are pretty much secured and we will grow quick and we will build our cities to our liking. And if you really want to know, I've played Heroes 3 and Zeus - Master of Olympus a lot so I am pretty skilled both at strategy games and at city builder games! Greek cities as in grepolis, I may add cause, maybe you know, Zeus is a greek god! And my friends are skilled at this kind of games as well!

WOW...So I guess we all know the secret to success in this game now, just join a top 10 alliance and your safe and secure to build our city(s) the way we want to build them...Too funny!!