Top 12 ABP alliances

DeletedUser

So... it seems some ppl already have BP before BP protection ends so this thread can be functional...

DeletedUser10850

Alliance are getting some considerable bp now. Is anyone out of BP yet?

DeletedUser

the server started at around 13:00 seven days ago, so from lunch time today the first people will come out to play. The rest will follow exactly 7 days from when they started. Mine ends at 22:09...

DeletedUser

So can anyone update this and make a top 12 opinion?

DeletedUser14707

1 Immortals Doing pretty well, if they drop of dead wait could maybe be something. For now i dont know if they last. (MRA)

2 Hardcore PwN My alliance Doing well for its number counts. Best avarage in the game.
3 Pandemonium Doing well, high numbers. I would say Immortals make a better alliance. About same numbers. (MRA)
4 Erebus Doing oke, i expected them to be the number 1 ABP. Will make a good alliance
5 Conejitos Felices Doing pretty damn well in atk seen there numbers. Will see about them i think they will make a good change to survive
6 Legion of Achilles High member count low ABP, Doubt if they last.
7 Alpha Verry high members, low ABP, they will not last.
8 Clockwork Orange No verry high ABP, not verry much members. Iam not sure if they last, i dont think so.
9 Nazgul Dangerous alliance name, verry low members dont think they will last. Probebly join an other alliance maybe?
10 Vendetta High member count low ABP, total flop.
11 Dystopia Good amount of members, low ABP, got some verry good members, i think they will last.
12 Legion Of Chaos Low on members, low on ABP. I dont know what to say.

DeletedUser32577

11 Dystopia Good amount of members, low ABP, got some verry good members, i think they will last.

Just wait hehe... most of our members are still on protection (along with their entire islands). Got a bit of a later start on this world than some other alliances here ^.^

Toria

DeletedUser

1. Immortals- Finally started counter-attacking against Hardcore PwN. Currently, they have 9 players in the top 50 for ABP. Not bad (if they can actually coordinate an alliance of 115 members). They've surprised me, but I'm not yet a believer. I'm very confident predicting a Hardcore PwN victory if this skirmish continues.

2. Hardcore PwN- Leads ABP per player by a mile. Most players (11) in the top 50 for ABP of any alliance, even though they have fewer members than any alliance on this list other than Dystopia and Conejitos Felices. Seems to be the most aggressive alliance out there at the moment. Perhaps the early favorite.

3. Pandemonium- 7 players in the top 50 for ABP. Strong showing. They are spread a little too far out across the map for my taste, but not nearly as far as Immortals. Seem comparable to Immortals (110 members to Immortals' 115), but Pandemonium isn't engaged in a fight with Hardcore PwN, so that's an advantage...

4. Erebus- I had very high expectations. They haven't met those expectations yet, but it is only about 12 hours since BP ran out... Having one member (M4rihu4n0) with a third of your ABP makes me think the alliance as a whole may be over-rated (he'd be the 8th highest ABP alliance by himself!). On the other hand, far better to have him on your side than against you!

5. Conejitos Felices- Only 25 members and ranked number 5 in alliance ABP. That will get some attention. Seems like there is zero dead weight, although maybe not enough all-stars (only 1 player in the top 50 for individual ABP). Keeping a low profile can be advantageous though: 4k ABP and only 220 DBP. Doesn't seem like anybody is out to get them yet.

6. Legion of Achilles- The most tightly-clustered core of any alliance. They own four islands right next to each other and have at least half the cities on another two neighboring islands. Maybe they are so close together they can't find any targets? How else to explain the fact that they only have 3 members in the top 50 for ABP (despite the fact that they have over twice as many members as Hardcore PwN). That's the nicest theory I can come up with.

7. Alpha- Terrible. Typical MRA, it seems.

8. Clockwork Orange- Twice as much DBP as ABP. Seems like they are on the defensive. With only 70 members you'd hope for quality over quantity, but no sign of quality yet...

9. Order of Chaos- I haven't heard anything about them and they haven't done much yet. Wait and see, I guess.

10. Nazgul- One guy (The Witch-King of Angmar) has 70% of their ABP. Looks like the alliance rode into the Top 12 on his coattails.

11. Vendetta- Too far spread out across the map to be worth discussing. Not a real alliance. More like pen pals.

12. Dystopia- I originally had them pegged as one of the top alliances. Very strong members, but got a slow start when BP ended (I see that Toria is claiming they joined the world late). I'm not ready to count them out.

DeletedUser

Just wait hehe... most of our members are still on protection (along with their entire islands). Got a bit of a later start on this world than some other alliances here ^.^

Toria

what toria said is the same with a lot of vendetta most vendetta bp ends in a day or two (mine also hasn't ended yet) so that's why a lot of alliances don't have a lot of abp yet because over half of their members are still in bp

also jodokast are u retarded? vendetta is in the same area check the auto updating map thread idiot-.-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

vendetta is in the same area check the auto updating map thread idiot-.-

I was looking at GrepoIntel and Vendetta stretches from the bottom of Ocean 45 to halfway up 44. Screenshot (click for bigger version):

Screen Shot 2013-05-02 at 9.33.03 PM.png

Auto-updating map a little harder to read, but it shows the same thing.

DeletedUser

84 of our members are in 44 so were still not really spread out because that's like 87%

DeletedUser

How about an update on this?
I'd enjoy seeing how things fare now :)

DeletedUser14707

1 Pandemonium 94925
Verry nice ABP. Going trough hard times. Hope they will survive.

2 Alpha 77969
MRA. Almost 150 members decent ABP. To weak for his numbers. Need to drop dead weight.

3 Legion of Achilles 66672
MRA, decent ABP not verry good if you ask me.

4 BAND OF THE RED HAND 65257
Was a good alliance untill it fell appard. Getting beat up by Hardcore pwn

5 Hardcore PwN 57857
Good alliance. Good ABP. Cant say much more im the founder.

6 Order of Chaos 47344
MRA low ABP in count with there members.

7 Vendetta 46962
Low ABP in count of there members, MRA. Like most of alliances here.

8 Dystopia 36413
LOW ABP, but besides that seems decent. Not to much members.

9 Amish Rake Warriors 35901
Not to much members, but low points as well. Hope they grow more solid. Nice attacking rank compared to there points rank.

10 Revelation 29504
Same as above. Not to much members but got low points.

11 Public Enemy 25918
Seems decent. LOW abp, wonder if they plan on doing something anytime soon.

12 EXILED
Low points, but good ABP for there size. Little members seems good to me. Have taken alot of citys from Pandemonium.

DeletedUser

pandemonium dead...now only hardcore pwn is good..they are the best at bp or whatever u say

DeletedUser

SiYHuE2.png
with 15 member!!!