AC04's updating maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

DeletedUser6156

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

DeletedUser22650

we need this stickied, or moved to the fortress.....or moved to the fortress and stickied :D

DeletedUser65

Courteous as always Ac :)

Still a bit confused as to why the 'small' ones are easier to see, but I'm sure there's a reason for that.

DeletedUser

Look at the resolution of both images.
There's a difference in it, yet the squres seem to be of the same size.
My guess is, once the map gets crowded, you can't fit all those squares on the small sized map, because you would end up with map full of squares one over another.

DeletedUser65

Guess that must be it.
Crisis averted!!! well...Thing that was gonna bug me for a short while....Averted!!!!

DeletedUser5

Courteous as always Ac :)

Still a bit confused as to why the 'small' ones are easier to see, but I'm sure there's a reason for that.

Click on them - you'll be able to see them in full size. The forum shrinks them down. The large images are around 2000x2000 pixels.

DeletedUser

Cheers MLC :) Didn't realise you were still about :p

That's because I wasn't :) Just popped in again and joined this world because I was bored 0o
Looks like its still fun here though ^^ I might hang for a few months 0o