Achievements

DeletedUser17180

I'd like to keep track of who does what first and an on going achievements list.

Its been done in other worlds forums and find it to be a good driving force to help keep everyone interested in the game during the long building stages.

Things like; first 2 cities 5, 10 so on and so forth.

Any one willing to take this on? I'm plainly too lazy :)

DeletedUser

I am wayyyyy too lazy.. I don't think I've ever seen a milestones thread updated past the first week or two either haha.

DeletedUser18825

The mod should be responsible for it! Mau... Muah... Muaha! Muahahahahaaa!

DeletedUser

agree with -spyder- on this one lol, would be great is someone could actually keep one of these going, alot of work but would be nice.

DeletedUser6378

since there is already one up there guess i wont make one.

DeletedUser

Milestone threads are like newspaper, they last a week or two, see a revival, then die all together. Especially since the OP will eventually leave the server, which means noone can update it. It would be nice if a site like grepointel had a milestone tracker that could be embeded onto the forum, similar to ac's autoupdating maps in some of the older worlds.

DeletedUser

i would like to be put on the milestone, i have had 15 posts in the alliance deleted so far, i guess i spam to much on it :eek:

DeletedUser

Milestone threads are like newspaper, they last a week or two, see a revival, then die all together. Especially since the OP will eventually leave the server, which means noone can update it. It would be nice if a site like grepointel had a milestone tracker that could be embeded onto the forum, similar to ac's autoupdating maps in some of the older worlds.

So you dont approve? I have drawn in issues with Corinths one before at 7 (RL made me quit)